Late 10K Special

I had a personal headcanon for Diona during later down the timeline when she rediscovers her memories, powers, and role, (hints in the birthday chapter). I've been obsessed with the song: Turn it Down by OR3O and then when i heard the lyrics and the more i thought about it, it describes Diona so much and it could be the reason why she Overblots (if Possible) or she finally snaps for dealing with so much trauma and she just doesn't want to deal with so many people's problems.

I cannon this as a future au after Diona has gone through many different realms after she discovers her power/role as: The Star of Hope but she has had enough and finally her emotions have flowed out.

I'll explain each part of the lyrics and how it takes part of my take on this future au.

 _______________________________________

'It's another peaceful day.' Diona thought as she walked through the hallways and ended up in a room that held a ton of doors, each door had a different color gem and a keyhole on it. Diona used the key around her neck to open up the doors one by one and head to each realm.

Every realm Diona visited she smiled seeing all her friends and people she saw as family living happily and in peace, something Diona thought was rare for herself to see since she's so use to solving everyone's trauma or problems.

It wasn't until she entered one realm in particular where she sensed trouble.

"So did you hear about the other day?"

Diona was curious as she wandered by a group of people who were gossiping about something.

"They say the family is in dismay"

Diona was confused, what family were they talking about?

"I heard that everything was not okay"

Diona was worried as she saw her crystal acting up by lighting up very brightly and sparks of magic were sparking out of control. 

"The house might even fall and then decay"

Those were the last words Diona heard before she was forced out of the realm and her magic brought her back to a familiar place. It was Stella's study but Stella looked nervous. 

'Why is the guardian of time nervous?' Diona thought before she moved a tad closer.

"What do I do about this future sight?" 

Diona's eyes widened as she saw many dark emerald crystal sheets around the table all depicting at a future which looked very bad. It included people Diona cared about dearly getting hurt, accused, betay, etc.

Stella then walked towards the french styled window and looked towards the town where her study overlooked.

"Don't want to give the people any fright"

Diona was suddenly teleported to a hallway where in the middle of the room was a crystal sakura tree where candles were attached to the branches. Akino was walking by.

"Need to find Elias & Tia just to make things right"

Akino stated before turning to the tree with a hint of fear in her eyes.