Into More Trouble....

Soon the school day was over so Diona decided to go to the campus store in hopes of selling some items for the Twisted Wonderland currency. Sam greeted her as she entered the shop as Rotom and Gengar gleefully roamed the shop. 

Sam apparently had a money converter which was pretty lucky of him... So don't pass out with the amount of math here like Author-chan over here so the prices of what the items sell for are triple the amount so the items listed below now sell for the new price of.....

Nugget: 15,000

Big Mushroom: 7,750

Big Peral: 12,000

Star piece: 18,000

Balm Mushroom: 22,500

Big Nugget: 60,000

Comet shard: 37,500

Pearl String: 30,000

Gold Relic: 90,000

So add all those together you'll get 292,750 pokedollars from selling only 1 of each item on the list above but the money converter acts from U.S dollars to Japanese Yen so when you convert the amount I just gave you readers you get....

38,104,193.63! easily the amount to make you a millionaire but since Diona is a worldwide superstar you have to also convert the amount she has gain throughout her lifetime which is...... oh boy...... 5,895,000 pokedollars! Look it happened throughout a ton of battles using a cheeky little item we moon trio use called the Amulet coin..... some movies, selling a ton of other items, performances, etc...... so convert that amount you get:

767,290,252!!!!

Honestly with that amount, Diona felt like she was in some type of fever dream! Diona decided to sell 20 Nuggets, 5 Big Mushrooms, 5 Big Pearls, 5 Star Pieces, 4 Balm Mushrooms, 4 Big Nuggets, 4 Comet Shards, 5 Pearl Strings, and 3 Gold Relics which leads to....... You seriously should sit down before your head starts to hurt thinking about solving it.... Go ahead you can try solving! 

So anyways the total you get is 2,453,750 in pokedollars!!!! Alright anyone wants to take my job and finish the calculation?..... No? Alright let's get my lazy tail to finish this so we can get to the plot..... Convert the amount you get the total of 319,378,873 plus the money she has you get the final grand total of 1,086,669,125! More then enough to pay for a broken chandelier.....

*Author chan falls down to the floor and swirls around her head with my sister and cousin trying to wake me up* 

Back to the plot! Diona blinks in shock before buying some things she would need in order to provide some food for her children and the pokemon she had

Back to the plot! Diona blinks in shock before buying some things she would need in order to provide some food for her children and the pokemon she had. "I'd like to see the irresponsible crow try to bribe us with money now!" Diona mumbled as she headed straight to ramshackle with Rotom and Gengar following behind her.

When Diona opened the door she was tackled by the baby pokemon and her children with Espeon using Psychic to catch the bags her trainer was carrying. Diona laughed as she tried to squirm her way out of the pile as she headed towards the new renovated backyard that was done thanks to the pokemon.