Chapter 1: Dimensional Transfer

Hello, My name is Y/N, I am a Y/G (Your Gender), and I love BFDI. Ever since I was kid, I watched it night and day, and always asked Mom and Dad to get me merchandise. On my 13th birthday, I wished to be a "BFDI" character, I unwrapped my gifts, Got a BFDI plushie of Firey, and a new MePhone7X, I rewatched IDFB, hoping for a new episode one day. I thought to myself as I got into bed, I recited my wish from earlier today "I want to be a BFDI character". As I drifted to sleep......)

Y/N POV: after waking up: (I woke up with the scent of freshness in the air, a bright blue sky, and a lot of talking. Once I got a good look around I said this):

"Oh my god. No way! No way no way! I'm in BFD-"

I was cut off by an object that got a look at me and said "AAAAAH! It's a monster, Coiny can you do something about it?!" I looked and that direction and was surprised to see Firey and Coiny. Coiny said, "Firey, calm down, it's probably just some weird David clone."

I felt not-included, I checked my MePhone for a map for I was, but there was no connection, I forgot that there aren't phones.

I decided that getting the object's trust would be better for me, but I was missing my family, but I knew i wasn't going back.

But I had almost forgotten that all humans look like Davids or Doras to them... After that, I tried to walk over to them...

Firey POV: I was talking to Coiny about some things when this weird human thing showed up, It looked like David or Dora to me but I was very frightened.

I spoke to Coiny to do something about it but the human walked over to us...

Y/N POV: I walked over to the Flame and the Coin, my cheeks red with excitement but their eyes black with fear, they were small compared to me, So I bent down a little and said...

"OMG, are you FIrey? It's so nice to meet you!", Firey reacted with "Please don't eat me! Please don't eat meeeeee!",

Coiny said "Jeez Firey, calm your heat, You're fire! It can't eat you!"

Firey then spoke to me again and said: "U-Uhm, nice to meet you?" I then quickly explained how I'm not a threat and that they are able to trust me.

FIrey and Coiny seemed to understand and went to tell the other objects, so I was alone.

I looked arounf for other objects, It seemed that I am in a future BFDI episode because I saw the contestants that were in the Locker of Losers, Bottle, Taco, Puffball, and Dora digging a hole.

But then I saw Flower talking to what looked like some sort of Black Hole.

Flower said, "Black Hole you're strong, open this jar for me!" Black Hole reluctantly agreed and they moved closer to the earth.

I felt very anxious seeing this and all the other objects were scared as well. But everything went black...

Everyone POV:

I am in some weird heavenly looking place, but then I see a hand covering the Black Hole, crushing it into their hand, and we all woke up somewhere new...

Y/N POV: I woke up, dumbfounded how I was still here, I yelled "IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!", some people nodded their heads and others didn't.

Black Hole said "Oh cool, I've been crushed down to a smaller size!", I looked at the creature that came out of that weird place...

The thing that came out looked like a Four, I said "Hey what is that thing, try feeling it?", Pie said this aswell, Liy complied and said "Alright".

"HEHAGRHSG!", the thing said being squished, Clock worryingly said "Hey don't squish that. you don't know what it does!", the thing said "I do this!", Bringing Firey to their hand and turning him into some weird shape.