Chapter 2 Part 2: Friends

Four's POV: I came back to reality to see the contestants all asking me to bring their teammates back, I got mad because it takes work to recover people, so I only said one person, silently hiding their dead teammates in jawbreakers.

Saw was going to ask me to bring Taco back before being interrupted by Stapy but Grassy interrupted both of them by asking for Tennis Ball, I said a pretty silent "Okay.".

After I recovered Tennis Ball, all the contestants still kept arguing, so I made breaking their teammates out of the jawbreakers a challenge.

 BEEP lost, So I put them up for elimination.

(time-skip)

X POV: I have no idea why, but Four seems to have something for Y/N, maybe because of how unique they look, their beautiful hair.. I then realized that I also liked Y/N, but Four would well, DESPAWN me if he knew that. I sat down next to Four in the cabin, noticing his diary, and asked him the burning question:

 "Four, do you have a crush on Y/N? You're giving them special treatment...", As soon as I said this, Four stared at me blankly, then proceeded to turn red and say: "Well u-uhm X, I-I d-don't hav-have a cr-crush on Y/N... Even though they're so cunnin- AHEM..."  I was gonna say to Four that it wasn't worth hiding, he then despawned me, knowing the contestants will have a field day with that rumor.

Four's POV: After the episode, I felt happy for Y/N, they would have a friend to talk to, but they CAN'T DISCOVER THEIR ROOM! IT IS FOR THEM ONLY! But I also remembered what Y/N said to me back in the EXIT.

(I can't accept your apology yet, you failed to consider the immense pain it feels to be distorted)...

But I had to, it was the only method of elimination I had. But if they discovered that I did it again, I could never become their friend or even boyfriend!

When I went to our cabin, I saw X blushing, I felt happy for then, before I silently scanned their brain, I found that he was beginning to like Y/N as well, I couldn't let X steal them from me, I couldn't let that happen, but before I could despawn him, X asked me a question:

 "Do you have a crush on Y/N?".

As soon as he said that, my body warmed up, and I despawned him right after.

Y/N's POV: While I was laying down, it suddenly become 20 degrees hotter, it felt scorching hot, I kept banging until Four teleported into the room, he looked red but I asked him a question: "Four, why is it so much hotter in here than before?!", when I said this, the room became even hotter and Four became redder. Four suddenly snapped and everything felt normal again...