Chapter 3 Part 4: Rocket Away!

A/N: Hey, it's me. It's been a year since i last updated this, and frankly, I mostly forgot about this, so I'm just gonna be writing off plain memory of what I wrote before, so if there are some plot holes, I'm sorry.

Four POV: The next challenge was a bit of a doozy to think about, I didn't really have any creative ideas, I don't think drawing a 3D house was that cool, so I decided to ask Y/N for their idea.

YOUR POV: I was staying up after a sleepless night, or what felt like it. I felt a bit grumpy. but hey, this is better than staying in eternal math clas- *CREAK*

 Well, Four, just entered... "Hey, Y/N.. I need your, uhmm, help with something kinda important..." he said.

Apparently he needed an idea for the next challenge, which was a breath of fresh air and got my creative juices flowing, I decided to get some paper and thought of ideas for a little while.

 But then I got the perfect idea.

FOUR POV: "Okaaaaay guys!! It's time for YOUUrrr next challenge!", I smiled small, but apparently Lollipop thought different, saying that my smile was creepy and "indecent".

But I roasted him, and he melted to the floor, that's what I wish happened though, now they're laughing at me. 

*SCREECH*

 Okay, today's challenge is to build a big rocket ship!

You may only use the materials right next to you!

"What materials? There is no materials present right there! No jet fuel, thrusters, or a cone-shaped compartment", Golf Ball said, but I got them there in an instant, and they went ham on it, I'd say, I watched the big show with Y/N, and got to really bond with them, and by that I lied down on their lap, which they thought was...

Awkward.