Chapter 3 Part 1: Brace Yourself

Fours POV: I returned to the real world, and announced the next contest, which was to spin around in a circle 50 times, I felt a little like this was too much, but let it go, I gave Leafy a 500 question worksheet, with a 30-minute time limit, so I can punish her for something impossible.

I found myself worrying about Y/N, I teleported to their room and they were awake! I was quickly very embarrassed, they were very shocked: "Ack! Four, what are you doing here?", they said. I responded very quickly, spawning a cake in my hand: "Oh, um, here's some cake. For no r-reason of course."  They blushed a little and took the cake. But they're alright it seems, I locked their door, and went back to reality to check on the challenge.

After I went back, it turned out that Team Ice Cube blew up their stand, I was furious, but thinking of Y/N calmed my nerves, I put Team Ice Cube UFE, and went to my classroom.

Leafy POV: "Oh no.... I couldn't finish the worksheet!", I said, I started shaking, thinking how Four would react, Four came back and looked at my worksheet and said: "Leafy. You failed, this means something bad will happen...", I started shivering and said "Wh-what will haa-haaapen?", Four snapped and a door appeared next to Y/N's room. "You're going into this room for 1 week, no food, no water, no anything, just a pencil, and a notebook.".

I responded with: "Four, please no, I'll do anything, just not go in there!" I kept pleading and trying to, Four then just blankly stared, threw me in, and locked the door. I started feeling horrible, There was the pencil and paper I was promised, I started writing what had happened, hoping somebody else would find it and free me from here.

Four POV: The leaf shivering made me very happy, these creatures deserve to die, but not Y/N, Y/N will be here forever with me, whether they like it or not. I opened Y/N's door, they were eating the cake, they saw me and said "Hey Four, what's up?" I blushed again and said "Not real-really anything, just wanted to say hi!", I blew them a kiss and they blushed a little as well, I shut their door, forgetting to lock it, and went to reality.

It was time for another Cake at Stake, Bracelety got the most votes, so I sent her to the EXIT, I could hear her rambling about Ice Cube or something, but I didn't really care, and went about the off-days with no contests.

Bracelety POV: I really miss ICE CUBE! Will I ever see her again, I was worried about Ice Cube, will I be able to see her ever again?! I walked tot he only door here, which said EXIT, not really caring and thinking about Ice Cube, I went in, I saw paper slid under a door, I started writing ICE CUBE signs so she knows where to go if she is eliminated! I doubt she will because Ice Cube is cool, nice, awesome, amazing, everything!