Chapter 2 Part 1: Eternal Class(?)

FOURS POV: I walked up to the front desk, thinking about Y/N, how magnificent, stunning, and absolutely unique they look. I have to teach them, Y/N.

 This is gonna be my nightmare. I then said: "Alright class, we are going to be learning about algebra!", as soon as I said that, I saw Y/N's face turn from sad to despair-filled. I felt incredibly bad for them, first, they think I lied, now they're doing something they hate... Maybe I should give them a surprise...

Y/N's POV: As soon as I had heard the word algebra, I felt horrible, Four seemed to notice this and said: "Hey, Y/N, I'm sorry for making a promise I wasn't able to keep, I can make it up to you though.".

I lifted my head up and said "I can't accept your apology yet, you failed to consider the immense pain it feels to be distorted, but what can you make up to me?" Four responded with "I made you your own personal room, just open the door, here's the key, don't worry about class.". My face lit up with glee, having a room; all to myself?

I responded with a happy "Thank you." Four blushed as I entered the room.

When I walked in, it felt like my dream room, with a television, games, and entirely covered with my favorite colored carpet, the bed was so comfy, I felt right at home. They even had books I always wanted to read! I came back out and hugged Four, saying "OMG, Thank you, that room looks exactly like the one in my dreams!"

Four instantly became entirely red, Dropping something on the floor, he then said "Hehe, uhm, you're w-welcome Y/N....", I heard Four snap then, I went back to my room and locked the door, and what awaited me was...

My favorite food! I ate up watching the television and lied down in the bed...

Fours POV: I'm glad Y/N likes it, I was really worried, I wonder if they noticed the hidden cameras, I have nobody else to teach, so I'll just go outside for the second episode.