𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓⭐️

ANAIS HIGGINS' NEW BOYFRIEND?
by Adrianna Loar

WHILE I KNOW I published an article last week with the same title referring- only to Bex Ryan, he's not the only one who has seemed to found love! In an interview with Steven Zhaou from station WYZT, Anais specifically stated the the boy she has b...

WHILE I KNOW I published an article last week with the same title referring- only to Bex Ryan, he's not the only one who has seemed to found love! In an interview with Steven Zhaou from station WYZT, Anais specifically stated the the boy she has been spotted with recently is not her boyfriend. She went on to say she's "just his stupid friend, just some stupid girl." But it seems she takes us for the idiots! Not even hours after this interview was live, she was spotted again with the boy. This time they cozied up to each other at the town's fall fest. Sources say the two were seen smiling and laughing at each other. One source even says she saw the two kiss on top the ferris wheel! But don't take my word for it, just look at the pictures.

SEE PHOTO(S) BELOW

I can't see why she would lie about something like this. Anais seems happier and the two would definitely make the cutest couple. If she's happy, we're happy. Congrats on love, Anais. Congrats.

•••

"i don't get it." a girl said, california sun melting the orange popsicle she bit into.

"get what?" her friend asked.

"why would she give up australia and bex ryan, move to the middle of nowhere and date some random boy. it doesn't make sense to me. she had a perfect life, now she's given it all up to go god knows where and do who knows what?"

the girl's friend laughed and rolled her eyes. "she didn't give up her career babes, didn't you hear the interview? she's coming out with a new album."

"so now wildchild is over and she's got a new boyfriend?" she asked as she stared at the photos in the magazine.

her friend took the magazine and looked at it, examining the boy's face. "at least he's not ugly."

her friend shook her head. "whatever, let's go."

as the two walked off to class they left the magazine open on the bench in the courtyard. eleven had heard the name anais higgins a lot around the school, from what will told her was that the girl was one of the most famous musicians right now and apparently she had a killer vocal range and amazing instrumental talent. her music would often be played in the hallways and people gossiped about the drama surrounding her life but she had never so much as seen a picture.

eleven didn't know how to get her hands on a magazine, but now there's one right in front of her. she picked up the paper, first looking at the girl on the front cover and being confused as to why she looked so familiar. eleven then flipped through the pages and stopped when she saw a picture of a boy sitting next to a girl, arms wrapped around her torso as she laughed at something. the two looked happy and lost in the moment, entirely comfortable with each other. they complimented the other well and it was almost sickening. this boy was, he was mike. and the girl..?

the girl was number nine.

FAE SPEAKSpov fae lied🫶🏾

FAE SPEAKS
pov fae lied🫶🏾