015

tuesday, october 10th

this chapter contains mentions of alcohol.

ANAIS pulled the sheets further over her body as the feeling of an arm wrapped around her waist pulled her back. there was the familiar scent of cologne and the feeling of soft hair brushing her face. the body against her's was warm, she could feel their breath fan blow gently on her neck.

she shifted her body to roll away but was pulled back into him. anais turned to see bex's sleeping face. even in his sleep his hands were clad around her waist and his body was still close to her. he always did this. every time she found herself asleep next to him his arms would always be around her. she rolled away from him again, placing the pillow between the two before falling back asleep, not even questioning why he was in her bed when there was a guest one down the hall.

when she woke up the bed was empty which anais was thankful for. she'd like to think his being here was all a bad dream but as anais pulled herself out of bed and walked down the stairs she realized it wasn't.

it's always tease, tease, tease
you're happy when i'm on my knees
one day it's fine and next it's black

anais rolled her eyes, she knew from the song that played on the downstairs radio that he was definitely in her kitchen.

so if you want me off your back
well, come on and let me know
should i stay or should i go?

she turned the corner, seeing his back turned to her as he nodded along to the music and grabbed the freshly brewed pot of coffee. he reached up to her cabinet, back muscles flexing in the process as he was shirtless. anais watched as he poured the cup before turning around and sipping it. she wandered her eyes down, looking at his bare torso, black sweatpants and how they hung low, exposing the band of his boxers.

he thinks he's soooo hot

"good morning." he spoke, sipping coffee and looking at her. she was wearing a red and white sweater with black shorts underneath.

"i've never seen that sweater." bex commented as he took another sip. anais looked down at the shirt and smiled slightly before moving to the other cabinet and pulling out a box of pop tarts.

"is it that kid's sweater?" he asked as she unwrapped one. anais said nothing as she stared him in the eyes, biting into a strawberry pop tart and heading back upstairs to her room. she began to make her bed and then after that she chewed on the remains.

she made her way to the bathroom and began to brush her teeth. the footsteps climbed the stairs and made its way outside the door before pushing open, not even bothering to knock.

"are you ever gonna respond to me or-"

anais groaned, spitting into the sink and beginning to rinse her mouth. "it's 7am, i don't wanna talk to anyone right now. much less you."

"i bet you would wanna talk to that little white boy from the diner." he retorted.

anais laughed at him and rolled her eyes. "you're so pathetic, eric. you can't handle seeing me kiss someone else? it's hypocritical."

he scoffed at her. "kiss who you want, just not a white boy."

"i don't take orders from you." anais said, walking out the bathroom to her room to which he followed. "i'll kiss whoever i damn well please. you're not my boyfriend and you're certainly not my father. if anything you should be worried about julie.. isn't it her birthday? go call her instead of bothering me."