Bio of Daiki

Here's the detail about Daiki...

Hayata Daiki (character)

Information

Type: Hero

Ultra: Ultraman

Transformation Item: Beta Capsule

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Family: Hayata Asuto (father; deceased), Hayata Sakura (mother)

Homeworld: Planet Earth (World of New Earth)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: Ultra Squad

Appearance

Daiki is an average teenage boy with short orange-blond hair and orange eyes. Daiki's usual attires are consist green bandana tied at his forehead which have Ultraman badge, black hoodie jacket with orange-yellow lining and white shirt inside, long black pants and red-black shoes.

Personality

Daiki is an easy going, carefree and lazy, a typhical personality for a teenager. He mostly remain laidback and never show interest in mostly anything that he view as not fun, but he can very competative. Daiki is a fan of Ultraman.

However, Daiki has a strong sense of justice and fairness. He is dedicate to show the people he close with that justice and fairness are important in life. He even dreamed to become an Ultraman. At his family restaurant, he is friendly toward the customer and do his job properly.

Daiki love and care with his childhood friend, Yaguchi Laiha, very much and they become couple since enrolling in high school.

History

Daiki come from a family of a ramen restaurant owner. For generations, their family passed down the business to each family member and successfully expend it, ending up most of the family members have their own ramen restaurant.

His father was a former pilot in the army, but was killed in action during a mission. Afterward, Daiki desire for stating true justice and fairness grow and wish to become a hero who help others to make sure they didn't suffer.

Daiki was once caught in an accident and nearly died in the hospital, until he was saved by an unknown individual, but has no recollection of who it was and why the person would save him.

Power & Abilities

After merging with Ultraman, in order to save his life, Daiki gain superhuman abilities.

Transformation - By using the Beta Capsule, Daiki can transform into Ultraman. However, like usual time limit, he can remain in Ultraman form for three minutes.

Superhuman Ability - After merging with Ultraman, Daiki become stronger, faster, more durable, etc than normal human.

Barrier - He able to generate small energy shield to protect himself.

Immune System - Merging with Ultraman increase his immune system, making him immune to anything dangerous to normal human.

Ultra Type D - During the battle with Monsroid, Daiki's will allow him to evolve and change Ultraman form into his own form, the Type D. With this form, his power increase drastically and slighter higher than Ultraman normal stats, with his Spacium energy increased rapidly.

Skills

Expert Cook - As a generation of ramen restaurant owner, Daiki is an excellent cook especially in cooking ramen or any dishes using noodles.

Soccer - Despite not playing anymore, Daiki is still a skillful goalkeeper in soccer.

Trivia

• Daiki's last name, "Hayata," is a reference to the original Ultraman's host, Hayata Shin. The chosen last name is also a tribute for Hayata Shin.

• Daiki is a former soccer player. Being part of a soccer team, he play as a goalkeeper.

• The Ultraman that merge with Daiki is an alternate version, native to the same universe his host lives. The reason Ultraman are deemed fiction because none of those in the television series ever step foot on Earth.

• Daiki later gain his own original Ultraman form than remain with how Ultraman originally looks.