Negative Feelings

Daiki keep on fighting as Ultraman, both doing what he view as right and fight for what he wanted to protect. Knowing they through the fight, Daiki carry much burden through it and wish to keep on fighting as he knew that once the fight is over, Ultraman is no longer needed and he will soon left Earth to continue watch over the universe. But even if he is Ultraman, he is not the only hero in the team. And even the enemy are victims of their own undoing. And Mefas is close in uncovering his plan that he will use in order to defeat his longlife rival.

Few Days Later...

(Mountain)

《Ancient Monster - Kingsaurus III》

In the mountains, Kingsaurus III is summoned and cause a rampage at an area where hikers always go to. Ultraman appear in the scene and battled with the monster. Kingsaurus III giving Ultraman a hard time at first, but he able to keep on the battle and keep on fighting with it. Ultraman create an Ultra Slash and throw it, though it get blocked by Kingsaurus III's barrier.

Seeing the chance, Ultraman rush ahead and jump ahead before landing on its back. Kingsaurus III moving around to get him off its back. Ultraman grab in tight at Kingsaurus III's back fine, making sure he won't fell off that easily. Then Ultraman grab the ancient monster's horns and pull it back hard.

Kingsaurus III are struggling to make sure its horns didn't came up until Ultraman jump off its back while keep the horns in his hands. Ultraman pull the horns really hard until they snapped and came off from Kingsaurus III's head, making it roar in pain before backing away. Ultraman throw the horns away and put his hands in "+" style and fire Spacium Beam at the monster, making it roar in pain before it explode.

Why?

(City)

A large reptilian flower like monster is lashing its whip at the buildings and destroy them.

《Giant Space Monster - Astromons》

Astromons roar and even blast acid mist from the flower on its stomach, melting a building. Coming from the sky, several volley of Ultra Slash rain down the sky and exploding around Astromons. Ultraman land on the ground and rush toward the flower monster.