Adapting

Double Update

After learning some basics of martial arts and rely completely in all six senses, Daiki as Ultraman able to defeat Neronga despite it keep disappearing during the battle. And after the battle, the corpse of Neronga are cleaned, but the horn was kept when the military find out it can contain and release a powerful amount of electricity. At the same time, the genius young general of JSDF has back in Japan. With Kiryu is back, the military head more confident in trying to defeat the enemy.

(Ayane's Apartment)

Watching the news about how Ultraman defeated the kaiju she sent, making Ayane really irritated. She grit her teeth and bit her nail.

Ayane: Damn it... This is really irritating...! Why... Why every single kaiju I sent ended up being beaten by that Ultraman?! Hey, Mefas!

Mefas: I do not know. But this isn't something I can solve for you.

Ayane: Don't you give me that! I want kaiju to exist because I want all what I hate disappear! Why it just don't go the way I wanted?!

Mefas: It seems that you've underestimated Ultraman.

Ayane: Huh?!

Mefas: Didn't I tell you that I face him for many years before coming here? No matter how many times we clash, the victor are never decided. And in this universe, we were somehow called as the strongest beings.

Ayane: If you par with him, then you should get out there yourselves!

Mefas: Well, calm down. If you keep losing your cool, then you can never truly find a way to find.

Ayane: Ughh! Fine! So, what are you suggesting we use this time?

Mefas: All the kaiju we tested and sent, most of them clearly unable to withstand Ultraman's power. Then how about we sent something that even stronger?

Ayane: Something even stronger? Wait, you mean--

Mefas: Not that one. Using that too early won't give use anything, that is why we'll sending a powerful yet seems to be starter. A kaiju that even Ultraman hardly able to win.

Ayane: Powerful, and yet just a start?

Mefas: That's right. Leave this one to me. Give me that one.

He point out at one of the kaiju doll in one of the shelf where Ayane kept her best kaiju.

Ayane: *point at a kaiju doll* You mean this one?

Mefas: Yes. That one.

Ayane: Okay, but don't make a mess or I'll shut you out for the whole week so I can clear my mind.

Mefas: Sure. It is a deal.

Ayane scoff before she put the kaiju doll on the table, and Mefas look at it with vicious stare.

Mefas: Realize!

Power surge through the kaiju doll before it get teleported away.

(Next Day)
(High School)
(Classroom)

The class is currently in session, and the students are studying as the teacher are giving some lecture about the subject.

Daiki: *in mind* This is going to take a while...

He glance at the others, and saw Mitsuhide get hit with a book again for distracted. He chuckle with it. As he pay some attention at the class, Daiki sense ab enemt appear.