Invasion of Baltan

After few days on the run from the Japanese Government for being the Ultraman, Daiki willingly turn himself and formed an alliance with them. He will have the support of the JSDF in case he require their help in battling against any threats that appear. Daiki and Laiha finally able to be truly together. However, any more threats have yet to be over with Mefas is still St large and there are other threats beside him.

(Space)

Deep in the space in the Milky Way Galaxy, there is a single giant spaceship hovering across the space. Inside the space, it shows some arthropod like aliens are inside a control room like area. As they look at the screen, it shows the different kind of planets all around the Milky Way Galaxy.

" *in alien language* How many planets have you pinpointed?"

" *in alien language* There are trillions of planet in this galaxy."

" *in alien language* Find the closest planet. We shall prove that war is crucial for our life."

As the screen keep changing the image of the planets, it stopped when the the image shows the Planet Earth.

" *in alien language* We've found one. Go toward that planet."

The spaceship enter a hyperspace like movement before dash forward for their destination; which is Planet Earth. Like being said before, Mefas and the Earth originated monsters are not the only threat out there.

《Opening - Kylee/Missing》

One Month Later...

It has been one month since the incident, but it was not made publicly like being promised by the government. Even the United Nation are unable to do anything because they have to keep the secret of Ultraman's identity themselves, though they are not given who the host is other than being informed that Ultraman's identity will never made public.

(City)

In the city of Tokyo, there aren't much has been occurring in the place other than just fall holiday for the students. However, not much of a holiday for this one person. There's a battle is occurring, and a monster fall onto the ground.

《Vampire Monster - Gymaira》

Gymaira get back up and let out a roar, and currently fighting against Ultraman. Gymaira roar again rush for Ultraman. When get close, the giant and the vampire monster clash with their super strength. They trying to push each other and Gymaira able to push Ultraman for a short time, before the giant push Gymaira back.