Fullmetal

For nearly a year, Ultraman has been fighting to protect humanity from the monster attack and alien invasion. And for some reason, most attack start to become more frequent and unlike the ones in Ultra series, the monsters and aliens act slight differently than expected. This shows how much different the monsters and aliens are compare to the series and the reality. Even so, Ultraman's true reason is actually facing his rival, Mefas, who have yet to come out from the shadows.

(Evening)
(JSDF Base)
(Kiryu's Office)

At his office, Kiryu is monitoring the current project that they are working on. Surprisingly, this project was actually Mitsuhide's idea. Kiryu look at the laptop and sees the process of the work.

Kiryu: *in mind* Creation for Ultroid was taken months because the lack of information, but Mefas tricked and make it success. The Project Armor is going finely and nearly reach the completion.

He turn off the laptop and get up from his desk, before going out from his room and head for the maintenance room.

(Maintenance Hall)

Once he arrives there, he look at the huge armors that they are currently working on.

Kiryu: Everything went well into this project. Both schedule and budget went well, with least complication.

He look at the parts that being made, even narrow his eyes there.

(Flashback)

Kiryu: What, an armor?

During one of the "meeting," at the Ultra Squad Base, Mitsuhide and the twins happen to come up with an idea from a certain spin off series about Ultraman Zero where they get the idea for it.

Mitsuhide: That's right, an armor!

Azuma: Surely it can work!

Kiryu: Wait a minute, do you even realize what do you wish for? This armor might be useful, but it can give a disadvantage toward Ultraman himself.

Izumi: But isn't it will give him more power?

Kiryu: Power and protection, yes. But the armor will also decrease his speed.

Mitsuhide: Then lessen the weight. After all, the armor that Zero use is pretty much 10,000 ton.

Kiryu: 10,000 ton?!

Azuma/Izumi: Yes!

Kiryu: *rub his forehead* Why do I have to listen to you? Do you know how much it even cost, especially the Project Ultra basically wasted?

They blink twice and look at each other.

Mitsuhide: I have no idea.

Azuma: Same here.

Izumi: For me, too.

Kiryu: Okay, fine. As long as I went through it, you won't bug me, right?

Mitsuhide/Azuma/Izumi: Okay!

Kiryu: *in mind* I really have to watch out with kids like these.

(Flashback End)

Kiryu: Next time, I might reconsidering using a kid's idea. If this thing went well, I won't complain about it.