Learning From Mistake

Upon Ultraman watching helplessly that Ultroid destroyed Shugaron that are significantly weaker and injured, he felt disbelief that Ultroid has no hesitation and didn't even consider that Shugaron is an enemy nor the safety of a nearby civilian. This conclude that humanity gain a power they have yet cannot possess. However, he cannot do anything about it and let the human realize the mistake they've did just by creating Ultroid.

(Hayata Residence)
(Daiki's Room)

In the room, Daiki is lying on the bed while trying to relax. It has been few days since Shugaron died, and he unable to do anything about it. He can't even revive the dead Kaiju even if he wanted it.

Daiki: *in mind* Those military fools... They haven't realize what they've done. It is not wrong if human possess this kind of power, but if they even went this far, killing non-hostile Kaiju and alien... They are just the same as those that they hate!

He grit his teeth.

Daiki: I couldn't protect Shuragon... Some hero I am.

He turn to the window that face outside.

Daiki: I can't let this slide anymore. If that Ultroid shows up again, I'll make sure to destroy it even if the humanity don't like it.

Meanwhile...

(Ayane's Apartment)

After done with her homework, Ayane is cleaning her kaiju, robot and alien action figures as well as having the new ones. She is sitting at her desk after done cleaning her Birdon action figure.

Ayane: There, it is done.

Mefas: Oh, you did well, Ayane-kun. So, what are we going to do today?

Ayane: I thought one month is over. Aren't your plan should be proceed by now?

Mefas: When you mention, that's right.

Ayane: Hey, Mefas, are you sure about this plan? It will make the world in complete chaos once you started it.

Mefas: Well, that is what you wanted, don't you?

Ayane: I only want to get rib of the scums. And which means every single scum that I view as scum.

Mefas: Aren't that just the same?

Ayane: Scum are scum, nothing changes.

Mefas: Well, if you say so, okay then. I'll proceed with this plan, and you'll be okay?

Ayane: Of course. I have you.

Mefas: Good girl, dear Ayane-kun. Well then, I shall begun.

His eyes shine in bright yellow as data seems to be gathering more information and sending it somewhere.

(Military Base)
(Kiryu's Office)

Like usual, Kiryu is working on his project about Ultroid. Despite many successes, Ultroid still require more proof that it is an effective defense robot that can be mass produce so mankind can protect themselves.

Kiryu: Just a little more, then we can make even more real Ultraman. But more materials and power source are needed. With limited power source, Ultraman can move only for a while.

He turn back to the picture of little him with the adult man.

Kiryu: *in mind* Don't worry, father. I will make sure our country in safe hand and show the power is everything. I will make no mistake in this.

(Maintenance Room)

In the maintenance room, it shows the workers and scientists are checking on Ultroid like the daily basis.