Awakening

In this world, everything can be possible and impossible. Dream, wish, request, everything. This is the normal world where people have their usual life style, where everything is not supernatural and stuff. However, there is the time where everything that is impossible become possible. And that time, is where everything will change.

(Space)

In the vast universe in space, it shows thousands of planets and countless stars in the sky. And among them, it shows two orbs are flying across the space. One blue orb and the other is red orb. The orbs clash with each other as they continue to travel across the space, hitting each other before reaching the Solar System in the Milky Way galaxy. Both of them keep clashing, until they a certain blue planet, where they entered the atmosphere, and the orbs turn into particles, reveal one alien like and the other is humanoid like, continue to clash until both of them turn into particles and disappear without trace.

《Opening - Ultraman no Uta》

Few Years Later...

(Japan)
(Tokyo)

At the capital of Japan, everyone are having their usual life style. Working, studying, playing around, etc. This is where everything as just fine. Walking to the school, it reveal our protaganist, Hayata Daiki, who walking by himself as he head to school.

Daiki: *yawn* I can't believe that I wake up this early just to go to school...

Some of the students who go to the same school as Daiki walk past him as they talk to each other. Few greet Daiki on the way, as he greet them back.

???: Daiki~kun.

Then there's someone hug him from behind, making him flinched as something soft hit his back.

Daiki: Laiha, stop with that sudden appearance.

He glance back saw his girlfriend, Yaguchi Laiha.

Laiha: *smug* Huh? Don't you like me like this~?

Daiki: That's not it. I just don't like you suprise me like that.

Laiha: Okay, okay. *let go of Daiki* I won't do it again.

Daiki: *annoyed expression* You will do it again, don't you?

Laiha: Huh? Did you read my mind or something?

Daiki: *sigh* ...

???: Hey, Daiki, Laiha!

They turn around and saw another friend, Isami Mitsuhide.

Laiha: Good morning, Ide-kun.

Mitsuhide: Just why everyone keep calling me that? Do I even look like that "Ide-san"?

Laiha: Hmm... I guess so. Plus you're an Ultraman fan!

Mitsuhide: Daiki here is an Ultraman fan, too! I mean, look, he have those Ultramen badges at his bandana!

Daiki: Is there something wrong with that?

Laiha: Daiki-kun is really an Ultraman fan, but he isn't as obsess as you are. Plus he have more... gentleman style.

Daiki: I prefer being called slacker if I want.

In the end, they laugh of their own conversation before they head to school.