The Invisible Threat

Remembering the reason why Ultraman merge with Daiki, he still doubt that he can make use of the power properly. After the battle with Sadola, Ultraman become even more famous to the civilians. For the Allied Forces, they are still unconfirmed whether Ultraman is a threat or an ally because he is an alien.

(Tokyo)
(JSDF HQ)

Telesdon, Ultraman and Sadola appear in the public make it even harder for the JSDF to contain the situation. When Telesdon and Sadola defeated by Ultraman, it makes that he is more of a protector of humanity compare to the real military group.

(Meeting Room)

The military leaders are currently having a meeting with the prime minister.

《Hibiki Toramaru》

《Hibiki Toramaru》

Despite being a usual energitic person, Toramaru is an excellent Prime Minister who valued the people need and protect the nation.

Toramaru: So, you better give me a good explanation while I was here. I'm a busyman after all.

"We're sorry that we have to call you all the way here."

"But this is the time where we need to worry about."

"It is about this, Prime Minister."

They change the screen in the front to the footage where Ultraman defeat Telesdon and Sadola.

"While the Allied Forces able to keep the secret of the Large Unidentified Lifeforms, it has gone to public sooner than we expected. What we worried about is 5#, codename: Ultraman."

Toramaru: What about him?

"The moment where kaiju appear, Ultraman just appear out of nowhere. And then he just disappear after the battle. Don't you think this is suspicious?"

"And all this occurance, don't you think it was a set up? Like it has been planned from the beginning?"

Toramaru: Are you implying that Ultraman was the cause of these appearance?

"Indeed."

Toramaru: And the proof?

"N-No... All we saw is that he did defeat the kaiju and protect the people..."

Toramaru: Then it won't be a problem. It's that Ultraman an alien, but if he don't have any evil intention toward our world, then it will be okay.

"But Prime Minister! Don't you think this is dangerous to let such being to be in our world?!"

Toramaru: He's here and there's nothing else we can do. It is not wrong to rely on someone when the time comes. *stand up* As long as Ultraman don't act hostile toward the people and the world, then we cannot view him as a threat without any proof. That is all for now.