Chapter 4 - Magic

-Y/n's POV-
Palette and I arrived to the Magic classroom and sat down beside eachother. I, of course, sat in the corner furthest from the teacher's desk. Palette and I chatted until class began. When class did begin the teacher got up from their desk and introduced themself.

Teacher: "Hello class, my name is Mr. Reaper and I am only sleeping with one of your parents.

Wtf? Who's parent are you?

As the majority of the class laughed I looked around to see a very embarrassed skeleton.

They are wearing a red scarf and a gray jacket from what I can see. They have their head down on the desk as they try their best to hide themselves. I noticed Palette looking at the skeleton as if he knew the skeleton.

Y/n: "Palette, do you know the skeleton that you're stareing at?"
Palette: "Yeah, I know him."
Y/n: "Out of curiosity, how do you know the skeleton?"
Palette: "That skeleton is my boyfriend, his name is Goth. I feel bad that his dad decided to embarrass him and on the first day of school too."
Y/n: "Wait....really?"
Palette: "Yeah."
Y/n: "How long have you been dating?"
Palette: "We've been dating for roughly two years now. Since towards the end of freshman year of high school."
Y/n: "Huh, that's nice. I feel bad for him too though. Being embarrassed at school is the worst."
Palette: "Yeah, especially on the first day."
Y/n: "Yeah...poor dude."

Mr. Reaper got the class to stop laughing after he was done laughing himself and told the class what this class was about. Nothing note worthy really happened and we didn't get to start learning about magic today. It is only the first day of school so I understand why. When class was over I went to Pre Calculus and sat near Papyrus.

Well, more like I sat as far away as I could from the teacher's desk and Papyrus moved to sit near me. Papyrus and I chatted until class started and the teacher passed out some notes to do for the class period as well as a syllabus for the class. The teacher did the notes with the class and occasionally had us do an equation ourselves, for practice.

When class was over I started going to the parking lot and Dust caught up to me in the hall. We chatted until we got to the parking lot and then went our separate ways to our cars. I drove home, put away my bag, and got ready for work. It's 3:15 p.m. and my shift starts at 4 p.m.

I went to find my mini backpack for work and a reusable water bottle. Once I found both items, I filled the water bottle with water, obviously, and I made sure I had my wallet. I put my headphones in my backpack and checked the time, it's 3:45, and then I put my phone in my mini backpack and headed out the door to my car. I drove to work and clocked in at 4 p.m.