Chapter 6 - Third day of school

-Y/n's POV-
I woke up at six in the morning like I usually do on school days and brushed my hair. I then grabbed an outfit for today and a towel, and went to take a shower. After my shower and getting dressed, I went to my room to grab my bag, my phone, and my headphones, I also brushed my hair again. Today, I am wearing a light blue T-shirt, sweatpants, and a black hoodie over my shirt.

As I walked to the living room, I connected my headphones to my phone. I set my bag down beside the couch and watched Youtube until it was time to go. I drove my car to school and parked in the parking lot, like normal. I went to my English classroom and saw Dust already in his seat, I sat in my seat beside him. We talked until the bell rang and class began.

English was boring and we did more review. Hopefully tomorrow it won't be so boring. I went to History class and we did a worksheet on what we've been learning about for the past two days. All class period, I heard Pj and his friends whispering behind me. They were doing the worksheet together and kind of goofing around. It was entertaining to listen to them whisper.

I went to Art and we did review with watercolors. It was kind of fun and kind of boring. In P.E. we played four way volleyball again, it was a lot of fun. I hit a ball away a few times. After P.E. was lunch, but as I headed to the cafeteria I heard what sounded like a porcelain pot being hit and someone being slammed into the locker. I went to see what was making the noise, you know, like a nosy person.

When I arrived on the scene, I saw Burgerpants running away and then I heard someone banging on the locker from the inside. But I couldn't tell which locker it was coming from immediately.

Y/n: "Hello? Is someone in a locker?"
Person in a locker: Muffled "Y-Yes! Could you help me please?"
Y/n: "Yeah, I can help. Which locker are you in, if you know?"
Person in a locker: Muffled "I'm in locker 918! Please hurry, I don't like it in here!"
Y/n: "Okay, I'll get a teacher."

I quickly went to find a teacher and once I found one, I told them that a student was stuck in a locker. I led the teacher to the locker and they unlocked the locker and opened it. The person who was stuck in the locker was Fresh.

Fresh: "Thank you so much Y/n and Miss Shyren"

A fish monster, I don't know what kind of fish, but a fish none the less

Miss Shyren: Quietly "It's not a problem, but how did you get in the locker?"
Fresh: "O-Oh, Burgerpants shoved me into my locker while I was putting away some books..."
Y/n: "..."
Miss Shyren: Quietly "Didn't he get in trouble last year for bullying you?"
Fresh: "I-I believe so...He may be picking on me this year as vengeance for last year."
Miss Shyren: Quietly "Well then, I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again."
Fresh: "That's very kind of you, Miss Shyren. But you don't have to."
Miss Shyren: Quietly "Nonsense. Bullying isn't tolerated in this school."
Fresh: "Thank you, Miss Shyren."