cops and robers

sapnaps pov

Tw: death

i looked Karl his face scared maybe even a hint of shock i fiddled with my fingers as Karl looked horrified i asked him what was up ad he came loser to me from the other side of the table and said-the following "i think i saw her" Karl said as i wasn't understanding "who?" i asked i looked at quackity i could tell he was confused as well. "Eloisa i think shes here" Karl said he started looking down at the table then looked back up "what?!" i said shocked and way louder then the tone we where just using "quiet down!" Karl snapped "what are we gonna do?" quackity asked as me and Karl sighed "we can call the police" Karl said.

i took out my phone it had a black phone case with a picture of me in Karl in a photo-booth i smiled as i looked at my lock screen it was a picture if me and quackity at the movies Karl had took the picture i opened my phone to a black home-screen it matched my theme i went to the phone app and dialed 911. I put the phone to my ear "911 whats ur emergency" "hi yes we have found eloisa..." i paused not remembering her last name.

i snapped trying to remember but gave up "Karl whats Eloisas last name?" i asked as he taped his fingers trying to remember "Ahmed" Karl said as i told the man on the other side "Eloisa Ahmed" i said and then followed up with "she has been charged with murder and is now missing she is being investigated" i said as he typed on his computer.

"code g5!!" he yelled as he said another "and where is ur location sir?" he asked "the Denny's on charcoal street" i said "where on our way sir keep her in the Denny's" he said as i hung up.

i got up from my seat and speed walked to the behind the counter lady i whispered in her ear so i wouldn't scare anyone else she locked the front doors still keeping a smile i walked over to my seat like there wasn't a murderer in this establishment.

I sat down looking at quackity "does this mean we cant eat?" he said as i smiled "we can still eat" i said as the waiter came with our food i gave him a smile as he placed our plates to us and said the following "refill?" he asked as Karl nodded then him leaving.

we ate our meals me and quackitys arms brushing together. the smell of food came in my nose and exasperated as i ate my meal the taste of delicious food hopping up and down my taste buds like there on a trampoline in that moment i had almost forgot why we were here.

i herd the cops bang on the doors making me instantly jump up from the slight fear they opened the doors with strength as they ran in i saw her black long hair brown skin look at the cops in shame.

"if u come with us you don't have to run anymore" the cops said as she pulled out a knife

"no! i don't want to be your property! i don't i don't leave me alone!" eloisa yelled as her long black hair waved at me like it was saying hello

"if you come with us your charge wont be that bad!" the police lied i knew he was lying that woman was going away for a long time he was trying to calm her down

"lets all put our weapons down" the cop said she looked scared even sad

she bit her lip putting her knife down as the cops dropped there guns as well

a tear fell down her face as she came closer to the cop but then backed away and picked up her knife and put it in her neck the blood dripped down like there was no tomorrow well maybe there was no tomorrow for her unfortunately.

the shock on the police faces frightened me i looked at the poor lives looking at the scenes i could tell they where scared i looked at quackity who looked like he'd seen a ghost but was way less scared then everyone else i looked at Karl his face petrified he'd never seen a dead body before and nether have i but quackity i could tell he seen some things.

"everyone stay clam!" a cop yelled out her voice trying to calm, no one was in the mood to eat as the ambulance put eloisa on a stretcher the ambulance and the police are like peanut butter and jelly always together.

i watched as they took eloisa away i watched as we where all given refunds and told to leave i would never take this image out my head. We left as we sat on the curve waiting for a uber it was quiet not awkward just quiet.

we let the cold bite us as we looked up at the sky squinting as it was to light to look at directly we saw a black car pull up as we got in quackity in the middle. the uber asked if we where the ones he was supposed to be driving as i replied with a yes.

we drove home as we where dropped off. we went inside the house as we where about to get dressed to go to bed. "sapnap..?" quackity asked his voice quiet "hm" i replied "can i sleep in your bed?" he asked i nodded he was probably frightened like the rest of us.

we got into bed i felt i could hear the sobs of skeppy it must hurt having this happen to you i sighed as i put my head in the crook of quackitys shoulders they where soft i herd karls soft snoring as i deeply thought about what happened today i fell asleep as i felt the soft blankets cover my body.

1014 words