drinking and tell

tw: lots of swearing sexual references
1338 words

karls pov
i bang my head against the cold trees "FUCK!" i scream what the fuck what the fuck do i do!? i cheated on her i fucking cheated on her, now shes gonna fucking hate me and all i can do is say fucking sorry i cant tell her why i did it if she finds out I'm a faggot shes gonna tell the whole grade i start to cry tears running down my sorrow face. i really cared"
about her i did i did! i went on my iPhone and dialed sapnaps number "pick up pick up" i mumbled under my breath "sorry sapnap cant reach the phone right now" i herd his dumbass voice mail i cried and cried i just needed someone to talk to. I herd faint screaming i followed the screams my heart pounding out my chest as i breathed heavily i walked towards a dark creepy house with a weird path i followed it seeing a huge gate i looked closely at it why was there a house in the middle of no where i asked myself as i got a call from sapnap i answered it looking back at the house and walking away.

"u needed me?" asked sapnap i sighed "forget what happened yesterday i- i.. just forget it okay?" i said tears running down my face "but Karl?! you cant just do that you cant just take my virginity then say u wanna forget what happened?! u cant fucking do that!" he yelled pissed off "fuck off sapnap it didn't mean anything i have a girlfriend!" i yelled back i wanted to take that back i wanted us to be a thing i really liked him i did! "tell urself that in the fucking mirror u cant! you know why because u cant face the fact that ur not fucking straight karl!" he yelled i broke down in tears "I'm sorry.. sapnap i.. i just don't want anyone to find out i- cant take the rumors the bullying i came to this school for a new life i don't wanna be the faggot in the classroom or the sissy kids trip in the hallway sap! okay? let me find myself out okay?? please..!" i cried into the phone by tomorrow i wouldn't have no more tears left to cry "karl i'm sorry.. i just really care about you okay? i like being with u and it would be hard for us to be just friends." sapnap said as tears run down my face "what if we go fucking run away like away from this shitty town" i say hoping he will say yes "yeah lets go lets leave when we graduate" a smile appears on my face as i start walking to sapnaps house.

i woke up from my dream well more like vivid memory it felt like it happened yesterday people ask me do you miss when it was just u and sapnap against the world? sometimes i miss just us but i guess change is good sometimes having quackity in my life is like the most important thing that has ever happened to me i turned my head to see locks of pretty black hair his softly snoring face and pale skin i wonder if quackity felt this way i really do sometimes.  then a really bad thought entered my mind what if we had a drinking night but quackity drank more then us not a unhealthy amount just enough to find out some stuff only about us tho. i really wanted to do it but i would just feel so guilty maybe we wait till he's ready yeah if he has feelings we just have to be patient. i smiled at that thought. i softly drifted back to sleep as the cold hair entered my body.

quackitys pov
i twisted and turned and rolled and spun i was so uncomfortable i huffed and puffed as i got up from the large bed looking at my pajama pants and my black oversized shirt i yawned as i got up from bed and walked into the quiet kitchen "hey q" karl said softly "hii.." i said sleepy i plopped on the chair and put my head on the table "guys we should go out to eat" asked sapnap. "That sounds fun!" karl said giggling they looked at me wondering what i thought about it "yeah!" i said smiling i saw i got a text from Charlie smiling "hey got any plans?" Charlie wrote i texted back saying "yeah going to have dinner with sapnap and karl" "oh really? i work at this good restaurant tonight 😁 its fancy and i can even give u guys a discount" he texted as i showed sap and karl the message "that actually a good idea" said karl sapnap nodded "okay so reply! im so exited" karl playfully shouted "okay okay!" i laughed typing back "yeah what time can u get us a seat?" i typed "8:00" he replied "8:00 we have our seats!" i said exited "this is gonna be sick!" sapnap cheered.

charlies pov 7:30 pm
"my friend is coming to the restaurant today" i told the little blonde "right and u want me to spike his drink?" i shook my head "no i want u to spike sapnaps" i smiled she smirked. i washed the dishes as i put them in the dishwasher the smells of the soaps entering our noses "psst psst" my small blonde friend said to me "there here!" she said i nodded giving her the okay.

quackitys pov
"no! sapnap" i said threw laughs and giggles stop tickling me i looked at his pretty brown eyes "guys our drinks are here!" karl said laughing she gave us our drinks taking the pretty sparkly pink one "that wasnt for you..!" the waiter slightly yelled "its okay il just drink his" sapnap said i drunk the sparkly pink drink it tasted weird like spicy i don't know. it made me feel weird i started to feel bubbly like i can't feel or think anymore like im cut off from the world

sapnaps pov
quackity was acting weird like more giggly and woozy "q are you okay?"  i asked karl placed his hand on his arm trying to make him feel better but he started crying "Sebastian.. leave me alone i-i" he said faintly "we need to talk to the waiter" karl said as he saw him from the corner of his eye "waiter waiter!?" he shouted trying not to make a scene she quickly ran over here "was there something wrong with the food?" she asked sweetly "did u add alcohol to his lemonade?" he asked angrily "oh.. well i thoughts hats what he wanted" she said sheepishly "no! he didn't??" Karl said as he put his hand in his hair "ur foods on the house i apologize sirs!" she said walking away her heels hitting the floor. Quackity put his head on karls shoulder "karl..?" he asked quietly "yes quackity? were getting u home" "you know before i met you i lived in a scary scary house Sebastian used to not let me go outside he said it was scary out there i wasn't aloud out he said he was protecting me but karl.. i think there was another reason" quackity said my face pure shock "we need to get you home karl lets go" i said as we got up to leave the restaurant.

we got into the car quackity and me  in the back seat karl in the front "sapnap?" asked quackity "yeah?" i asked he out his head on my chest "sometimes i wanna kiss you and Karl but google says that i should like girls" my heart stoped i looked at the boy under me "q its okay to like us we like you too" he looked at me and softly placed his lips onto mine i kissed back going slow with him he let go and he cried.