avoid

A/N for now on anything in this () means what there thinking :)

quackitys pov

i looked at him as he looked at me he placed his lips onto mine they where soft like a baby's blanket i didn't know much about kissing but it felt nice and i kinda liked it i looked into his chocolate brown eyes as we let go i never thought that i would be kissing sapnap but i don't regret it.

i jolted up a drip of sweat coming off my forehead (what the fuck was that?) i looked behind me to see a sleeping sapnap i got up and dashed to the bathroom i store at my face and pulled my raven hair with my hands (what the fuck what the fuck!) i yelled in my head i didn't understand why i felt this way

i grabbed my towel it was blue and a little damp because i used it earlier to wash my face before bed i watered the towel and held the towel with two hands and placed it on my face and washed my face like i was sonic my heart beating i looked at my face in the mirror i felt disgusted i could have a dream like that i hit my head with my hand and tried to forget about it.

i turned off the bathroom light as i left the bathroom this time going to sleep in my bed i plopped on my bed and store at the ceiling i tried to think of something other then sapnap (what would Karl say if he knew about this dream) i said in my head as tear fell down my face (there going to hate me!) i yelled in my head as more tears came out my eyes.

i cried myself to sleep the sound of the night going into my ears "quackity" i herd a faint voice call they voice walked closer as i felt a tap on my shoulder "i know you like my boyfriend.. don't touch my boyfriend!" he yelled at me like a child's mom when they broke a vase tears fell down my face "I'm sorry i didn't mean to Karl! i.." i said talking faster then my vocals could handle i cried harder as i woke up from my dream more like nightmare

i curled up in a ball on my bed holding my knees like there was no tomorrow "I'm sorry Karl..." i said my voice very quiet almost mumbling i fell back asleep and woke up to the sound of Sapnap "q wake upp" he said as he shook my shoulders my eyes were droopy as i looked at him "why did u leave are you okay?" he asked talking about me leaving there bed "I'm okay" i said blunt with no emotion

"oh okay.." he said as i turned back around away from him "not in the mood to eat?" he asked "no" i said brutally "ok.. feel better" he said as he walked away a tear ran down my face i knew i was hungry i only ate 3 bites of my pancake yesterday i would have finished but i became not hungry from the incident.

i layed in my hot bad, (i need a shower)i sighed as i got up and walked to my closet i looked and saw a oversized shirt and purple boxers. i grabbed those clothing as well as some socks and walked into the bathroom i could hear Karl and sapnap laughing i missed hanging out with them but i had to.

i turned the water on and took off my clothes and got in. my mind circled with thoughts i sat on the ground and put my knees up like a child and sat as the water ran on my hair the water stung my eyes as they turned red i looked like i just smoked a blunt.

the water was warm i took a wash clothe and washed my body with the nice smells of body wash i smelled like a fresh coconut it smelled amazing i was chilling at the floor of the shower till i herd a knock (whos that?) my brain asked as they answered??

"quackity are you okay? u been in there for a while" Karl said i could tell by his voice it was him

"yeah" i said bluntly

"okay.." he said, i could feel him walk away

after about 20 more minutes i was finished with my shower i was dressed as i walked out the bathroom turning off the light in the making

i walked out going back to my room but was stoped by karl. I looked up at him his gray eyes beaming at me "quackity are you okay?" he asked as i tried to look away "yeah" i said as i tried to walk away "whats wrong u been avoiding us?" he pleaded trying to get it out of me "I'm fine!" i snapped as a tear fell down my face.

he looked at me like i was a ghost "sorry.." he said he spoke once again saying "i just wanted to make sure you were okay" he said "i just don't wanna ruin anything.." i said as more tears fell he hugged me tightly (i missed this) "what are u taking about?" he asked "nothing.. I'm sorry" i said again then said again and again "i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!!" i yelled quietly

"quackity!" Karl said putting his hands on my shoulders i put my head in his chest "whats wrong?" he asked softly "nothing.." i said "I'm sorry.. i was overreacting" i said as a fake smile appeared on my face as i again looked up at him.

sapnap ran over to us and looked at us and said the following "feeling better?" he asked as i left the hug and looked at him "yeah." i said and smiled "thats good" he said as he hugged me this hug felt different the feeling was weird and i couldn't but my finger on it but it felt weird.