𝘵𝘸𝘰

"𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓."
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

___

"Man, fuck I gotta lie to you for nigga? ..Okay aight look, I understand I was hella late last time but I was with Durk & you know how that shit go," Von defended himself.

Von was actually telling the truth. Jayda didn't know or believe this though obviously because everything seemed suspicious.

"I promise it ain't gone happen no more. Bae you know I been looking for some features," He added.

"Whatever Von," Jayda sighed. "August & True are with India, I'm going out too so lemme see your keys."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Where you going again?"

"outside.."

Von glared at her for her sarcasm. She couldn't help but to laugh a lil bit from how mad he'd been looking. "The store."

"Mmcht you think you funny huh," He asked rhetorically, walking up to Jayda with his keys. she took them from him.

"Call me when you get back love," He pecked her lips & she nodded.

Jayda slid on her sandals & walked out of the front door leaving it for Von to lock. She got inside of his car & left.

-

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋."
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

"𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

___

"Nigga help me look fa that one brand," Kentrell says to Kd who was busy looking at random medication & reading it aloud.

"Nah that's yo baby's pampers that YOU looking for. Ion got no kids how Ima know the brands?"

"You so fucking useless my nigga," Kentrell smacked his lips, scanning down the different brand pull-ups on the opposite rack that Kd was looking at.

"Man Ion even know the size," He muttered.

He was out at a small local store buying more pampers for his daughter Armani & forgot which brand or size his baby momma had told him.

Just then, Jayda walked inside through the automatic doors. She too was there to buy some pampers but for Von's son.

She had on light blue jean shorts & a white shirt cut down the middle & tied up above the stomach. Her black hair rested a little bit below her shoulders. Her face was fresh with nothing but lip gloss on.