𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀."
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

"𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

___

"𝐀'𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, I luh you sexy," Dayvon pecked Jayda on the lips before grabbing his keys & leaving once more.

"Love you too.." She murmured without him giving her the chance to say it back the right way as he was already gone out the door.

Jayda locked the door behind him & pulled out her phone which was blown up by six missed calls & fifteenth text messages from Kentrell which all occurred while it was silenced.

Instantly her heart fell to her feet.

Before she could do anything else her phone rung again, showing his number.

Jayda quickly jogged up the stairs & walked into her bedroom before answering the call.

"Hel-"

"Man why da fuck you ain't been answering yo phone? Yeen see me call you bout seven times? The fuck going on?"  Kentrell boomed.

"What do you mean..?" She asked, not sure of what he meant.

"Nigga da fuck going on.. Don't play that dumb shit wimme. Why you was acting all weird yesterday? I been tryna talk to you all mornin'."

"I ain't been acting like nun. I told you I had something to go do that's why I couldn't sit & talk. What do I have to lie to you for?" She lied.

"So where you went?" He asked.

"I-Um.. Had to babysit.." She quickly made up a story.

"Why the fuck is you lying to me?"

"Kentrell, I'm not gone stay on this line arguing with you. I said I went to babysit. Don't you remember True & August? Their moms needed me to look out for them." Jayda responded, almost believing herself.

Kentrell stayed quiet on the other end before hanging up. Jayda furrowed her eyebrows trying to understand the randomness of it.

Not even a few seconds later she received a FaceTime from him.

She accepted it.

"You said 'chu was doing what?" He squinted at the camera which rested in his lap as he looked down to his screen, dreads dangling in his brown nicely structured face.

"Babysitting.." Jayda answered.

"Look at me when you saying it."

"I ain't saying it no more, boy, damn!" She rolled her eyes. She hopped into her bed & covered herself with the covers, feeling a bit cold in the air conditioned room.

"Don't get no attitude wimme Ayanni, I'll come find you & beat 'cho ass." He mugged his face.

Jayda laid on her side with the covers up until where her chin was. She studied the smaller digital version of Kentrell through her screen, taking notice of how cute he looked at the moment.