𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋."
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

"𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

___

"Boy stop you play too much."

"I said I was playing? And say , why you keep putting yo fatass head in the camera, lemme see yo face," I responded to Kiara.

"My head not even big like that bye. You wonder why I ain't showing my face — cause you steady making fun of me," She pouted. I mocked her pout & then chuckled.

"Kiss me baby," She pleaded. I mugged.

"I ain't gon kiss my phone fa you dude.." I say putting my arm behind my head.

She moved around bring the camera closer to her forehead again. "Aight then I'm finna hang up."

"You not hanging up you said that three times already. You just love talking to me."

"Mh , yeah whatever boy."

"Okay.."

Kiara was one of my side bitches & definitely one of my favorites. I'd been talking to her for a few months now. whenever I was mad or some shit like that she was my number one go-to person.

Iyanna, though, was my 'girlfriend' as some niggas would call it. ion know what i liked about Ya, but i still stayed with her regardless of her being annoying as fuck.

She cared about me but her love was over the top. She was delusional as fuck.

I wasn't even sure I still wanted to be with her, I just wanted somebody by my side.. I mean I had Kiara of course & sumo li hoes but that don't mean shit if half of 'em just wan' fuck wit me for some money.

Kiara ain't even want me for my money she actually had interest in me.

If I wanted to I could've dropped Iyanna for her but she just wasn't enough neither. I really don't know what it is I'm looking for.

"When I'm gone see you again?" She asked. I shrugged. "Shi Ion know—"

"KENTRELL!" I heard Iyanna calling for me from downstairs. I smacked my lips & rolled my eyes. "Mane nigga what the fuck.."

Kiara giggled. "I guess duty calls. What she mad about now?"

"Ion fucking know dude."