𝘴𝘪𝘹

"𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓."
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

__

"Damn son, you made this fa' me? I love it," Von smiled, taking the crayon-made drawing from August.

this shi ugly as fuck he mouthed to Jayda who was standing nearby, laughing at his reaction.

"You ain't make nun fa' me?" He turned to ask True. She shook her head.

"Damn folks," He chuckled. "Why? I did sum?"

True continued to shake her head.

"Aight, you wanna go play wit yo brother? Look he happy & you frowning," He says folding up the drawing. He stood up from his crouch while picking her up with him. "You know Iont like it when you frown."

"They mama outside," Jayda announced after reading a message from her phone. "Ight come on y'all." She ushered everyone to the front door.

As his kids left out Von walked upstairs, pulling out his phone to scroll through social media. Of course he had already seen the constant videos he was being tagged in concerning his girlfriend & another man. but he already addressed the issue & decided to lay it off.

He plopped himself on the small sofa in his big bedroom, moving his dreads out of his face to see his screen better.

He opened his Instagram camera & scrolled left to put the setting on live. Then he tapped the button which loaded the connection, sending out a notification to his followers.

"Gang, what y'all got goin' on? A nigga in the crib bored as hell." He spoke with his forehead all up in the lens.

" Move yo head out th- Aw shi, my fault," Von laughed bringing his face into the camera this time.

He read some more comments, most of them putting heart eyes or asking for a follow back.
He scratched his head, crossing his legs as they laid on the arm rest.

"What's my shoe size? Shit, I think eleven or twelve."

" Fo'head big as hell.. Damn, but yo momma love it though." He shrugged. " What i'm doing?" He read.

" Nigga, I just told y'all Ian doing shit. Where your girl at.. I think she outside.. Hollon, Jae!" He shouted.

Von waited a few seconds for her to reply but figured she was still outside, probably seeing the kids off as they were leaving.

"Yea, she outside." He responded to whoever's comment had inquired for her whereabouts.

"Durk clearly not with me dumbass." Von moved his camera around his room.

He read & answered more & more comments before hearing his front door close & his girlfriend calling out to him.

"Dayvon!" He heard her call. "I heard you from outside, what you want?" She yelled from the first floor, her footsteps growing closer as she began climbing the stairs.