𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀."
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

"𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

1 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

____

Dayvon roamed his other hand up my back until it reached my neck, wrapping it around tightly.

"Ah," he hummed before placing his tongue in. I pushed his back with mine & pulled him closer with my hand holding his jawline.

He groaned pushing his hand up against my bra. I quickly broke the kiss & looked at him with concern.

"Von, no. We not the only ones home." I warned pulling my tank top back in place.

He shrugged. "So? Fuck a nigga finna do if they walk into you fucking on yo nigga in his own house?" He asked rubbing on my slit through my panties.

I bit my lip & moved a bit, trying to decide if I should just risk it.

Durk & India were downstairs like always. I mean they had their own place to stay obviously but we were always around each other. Von's place was basically theirs & theirs was ours.

"Come on folks." He laughed.

I shook my head & moved his hand. "Dayvon."

"Jayda, the fuck. You finna' piss me off."

"Nope. Come on, get up. How you just got these people waiting downstairs like that while you up here tryna freak some shit up." I laughed as I got out of the bed, adjusting my shorts.

"You such a nerd, tam'out 'freak some shit up'." He laughed too. "But shi igh, I'm finna go downstairs."

I nodded, walking into the bathroom to go pee. "Wait- If you come back could you bring me my chips from the pantry?"

"Nah you can go get that shit yourself. You got legs, don't you?" I heard him reply while his footsteps trailed off.

I rolled my eyes sitting on the toilet, now looking at my nails that needed to be redone. One of them had broke off.

"Damn, I just got this shit done.." I mumbled to myself, pulling on the toilet paper to pat myself dry before cleaning with a wet wipe.

Once I flushed, I washed & dried my hands before going to the mirror to study the hickey that Von had placed on me loud & proud.