𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀."
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

"𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

___

"Houston, turn the fuck up! We got Lil Durk & King Von in this bitch , make some mothafuckin' noise!!" The dj announced as the crowd went feral.

Immediately their song 'Evil Twins' started playing on the speakers. India & I were on the other side of the stage with Durk & Von's kids as well as security. She had her phone out already recording everything.

"you want back then? aye Von tell bro go spin that Benz, all dem niggas was scared to shoot our vids we had guns in they lens, he think he turnt but we the reason why he keep guns in his pants! you can't talk bout Von around me wherever i go cause that's my Twin!!"

Von laughed putting his mic up to his lips & joined in.

"see shit got real. and i got locked up in the jam but i ain't tell, and my homie think i killed his cousin well, nigga oh well! Zoo just beat his body like i beat mine, ain't no Ls! signed a deal for a couple mil, lil nigga i still drill!"

"It's daddy!" True jumped. I nodded my head, stooping down to her level. "Yup, he's all the way out there performing."

August stomped his lil feet on the ground hearing his dad's voice fill the arena.

I looked over at India who was also bent down to her daughter Willow's level, pointing to Durk.

"but you mean embalmin fluid? if you into it, i'm into it! if you do it, ima do it! go hop out the car & do it! damn, that's Evil Twin? that mean we Evil then. Evil Twin, Evil Twin, get 'em back equal then, let's get it!"

Durk walked up to Von & dapped him up, bringing themselves together for a quick second to pat each other's back then let go, rocking their hands down with their thumbs on top of another. then they brought their fists back up.

then they split ways, each going to a different side of the stage to interact with their fans who were throwing themselves at the duo.

"Do hits out an Audi? sneak up on him, two shots to his head. then we outie, the killas & robbers vouchin'!" Von rapped.

"The killas & robbers vouchin'!" Durk joined.

"The killers & robbers vouchin'! The killas & robbers vouchin', the killas & robbers vouchin', the killers & robbers vouching!" They finished together as the stage lights flashed red & the Dj switched the track.