𝘵𝘦𝘯

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋."

___

___

"𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 guh, you know how to talk sum' shit up. Yo nigga definitely don't listen to shit you say." Kentrell held his phone to his ear as his other hand rested inside of his grey sweats.

"Kent—I haven't even said too much.." She trailed off making him chuckle at her quick change of tone.

Whatever the hell Jayda had been talking about for the past five minutes had flew in Kentrell's ear & out the other. But she was very enthusiastic about what she was saying & he loved it. He could listen to her talk all day.

"Plus what did I tell you about that? Quit saying that."

"What? That you got a nigga? He must be right next ta you assum & youn want him ta' hear."

"Bye.. I'm finna hang up on you."

"Nah don't do that." He chuckled.

"You're not even listening to me.." Jayda complained.

"I am," He lied.

"So, what did I just say?"

"You're not even listening to me!" He mocked her voiced.

Kentrell could hear the smack of Jayda's lips on the other end of the call, this making him laugh.

"Don't call this number ever again." She spoke seriously.

"Shit, chill slime. Uh, you said sum bout your clothing brand.. How that shit coming?"

"You would've known if you were listening!" She exclaimed.

He laughed at her again & shook his head.

"Say, you ever consider that date?"

"No.."

"Fuck you nigga." He rolled his eyes though Jayda couldn't see him, this making her laugh.

"Mane you sha' FaceTime me," Kentrell bit his lip as he stared off into his bedroom.

It had only been a day since his first unofficial date with Jayda & he was ready to cut the world off about her.

Well—Not really. He was always going to keep him a side piece or two, but overall, he was intrigued by her.

In fact, it was now crossing his mind to finally break things off with Iyanna & maybe, just maybe with Kiara too.