The Dream In My Dreams

---------------Willbur-----------------------

I looked up and there was Dream Wastaken. He was out of prison, which makes no fucking sense to me. He was put in that place a while ago and Sam refused to let him out. He had some black jeans and a green hoodie on. His smile mask was on like normal. He walked over to me, probably glaring at me but I can't tell.

"Hello love," he whispered in my ear. My first thought was 'what the fuck.' My second thought was that I'm dreaming. Part of me wishes that it's real but I don't see why the hell I do. I know it's a dream, Dream has never and will never refer to me as fucking love. It would be nice though. No, what am I thinking, I don't like fucking Dream.

Then the Dream in my dream pulled up his mask and kissed my cheek. My face was burning up but I don't know why, I don't like Dream. I might find him fucking attractive and I might want him to kiss me but I don't want him. I don't want anyone else to have him but I don't like him.

"Wilby, if you're not interested I could just go to George," the dream version of Dream chuckled. I got angry, not because I like Dream but because I didn't want him to be with George. "But if you are interested I would kiss me before you lose me," the dream version of the person I don't like teased.

I walked over to 'Dream' and grabbed his waist and kissed him. It felt right but again I don't fucking like him. After a few seconds he pulled away. "I'm guessing you're interested," Dream smiled.

I'm one of the 5 that has seen his face. Me, Sapnap, George, Technoblade, and Tommy are the only ones to have seen him without the mask. I gotta say he doesn't look that bad But I don't like him.

I removed my hands from his waist and put them in his hair. I moved my hands until I found the buckle to his mask. I wanted to see Dream's magical emerald eyes. I wanted to see the freckles that were across his face. Even if I only see it in a dream.

"Why is this buckle being a bich," I thought outloud. I was struggling to get the mask off but I didn't need any help. After the mask came undone I was surprised. He somehow managed to get more attractive since the last time I saw him. I felt a blush come to my face, which is weird because I don't fucking like him.

Instead of enjoying the dream even more, I woke up to a child screaming at me. It was Tommy Soot Minecraft, wearing his red and white shirt with some blue jean shorts.

"Hey old man, foods ready, I made pancakes, Phil's gone and techno is out camping," Tommy Informed me. I'm not old, I just have some white hair, I got it after Dream revived me. "Why is Dream in prison,"I asked. Tommy should hate Dream but he apologized in prison and Tommy forgave him. I'm not sure why he forgave dream but I'll never understand the child.

"I don't know, Sam won't let him out, even though everyone else forgave dream and wants him out," Tommy whispered. I think that was the first time I have ever heard Tommy whispering.

I walked down the stairs and shoved the food in my mouth. After eating I got ready to go out. I had on some black jeans and a yellow shirt. I put a brown jacket over my shirt. My hair was a little messy but it was fine. Walked out the door and walked towards the prison, where Dream, the real Dream was.

Ever since the Smp forgave dream, everyone wanted to visit Dream. Quackity used to visit him a lot but he doesn't visit as much. Now if you wanted to see Dream you had to schedule a visit.

Behind me I saw Tommy, Dream and Tommy have gotten close, so I yelled at my brother. "I'm scheduling a visit with Dream, if you want to come Hurry your ass up." Tommy ran up to me and swore at me. His words didn't really affect me, I was busy thinking about Dream. Once again I don't fucking like Dream.

We were walking towards the prison till Tommy went a little ahead. I easily got in front and he tried getting a head again. After a while of going back and forth we were full on racing to the prison. Neither of us wanted to lose, which meant we were going our fastest speed. Neither of us won, neither of us lost, we ended up tying in the end.

After cooling down we went into the prison called Pandora's vault. We went to find Sam and then we explained we wanted to visit dream. It wasn't Tommy's first time visiting Dream but it was mine. I couldn't just not visit dream after the dream I had. I wasn't going to mention the dream to Dream but I still needed to visit him.

After some talking with Sam we had our visits scheduled. Tommy would go tomorrow at five in the afternoon and I would go the day after at the same time. I got really happy that I was going to see Dream, but again I don't fucking like him.

"Wilbur, do you want to come hang out with me and fundy," Tommy asked. "Why not, I'll come," I whispered to my brother. It's been a while since I last saw my son and I need something to keep my mind off Dream. I need to spend some time with my child. And for the last time, no I don't like the masked man.

The image of me kissing dream popped up in my head. Dream version of dream was good at kissing, I wonder if the real dream is just as good. Fuck it, I do like dream, but he doesn't like me.

----------------A/N-------------------

If you enjoyed this there is a discord for this book series and you can just click on the link in the comments or on my profile