Confession

-----------------------Wilbur-----------------------

Today was the day, I'm not even close to being ready. Sure the song is good, I'd even say it's perfect but what if he doesn't feel the same, what if I'm too nervous to actually sing, what if hates the song, what if he hates me. Okay calm the fuck down Wilbur Soot Minecraft. You are fine, everything is going to be fine, no matter what happens everything is going to be perfectly fine.

Dream was snuggled up to me, usually that wouldn't be a problem but I need to set things up. I looked over at Dream, wanting to stay right here but I knew I couldn't. I slowly let go of the boy and pulled him away from me. Luckily he didn't wake up. I would feel terrible if he woke up. I grabbed a pillow and put it in my place and he hugged the pillow in his sleep. God he was so fucking adorable, how is he so fucking adorable.

"Hey Sam, would you be willing to do a favor for me," I asked Sam. "What do you want," Sam questioned. "For someone to bring a bunch of dandelions for me and Dream to be out of the cell until five," I answered, the clock said it was nine so I had time. "I'm not getting him icecream again but I could get him to clean certain parts of the prison and I could get ponk to get some dandelions in some vases, why is my only question," Sam explained. "I made a song for Dream and I want everything to be perfect," I smiled. "I'll be there in ten," Sam chuckled.

Just like Sam said, Sam was here in ten minutes. "Dream," I whispered, trying to wake him up. "Sweetheart, it's time to get up," I chuckled. "Kitten, come on," I smiled. "Wilbur," dream mumbled in his sleepy voice. How is he so fucking cute. "Come on, Dream," Sam yelled from the bridge.

After Sam and Dream left I got to work. I made the bed, found a broom under the bed, and swept the floor. Cleaned everything else in the small prison cell. Eventually Ponk came with dandelions and wished me good luck. I placed the flowers everywhere, he was going to love it, hopefully.

It was now 4:30 so I had about thirty minutes left until Dream got here. Instead of doing nothing I got my guitar out and made sure it was tuned right, spoiler alert, it wasn't. I quickly tuned my guitar and practiced for a bit.

Okay it was five and I was going fucking crazy. I was nervous, the thoughts from this morning were rushing back. I pushed the thoughts in the back of my mind and waited.

The lava went down and Dream came in and I smiled. "What are you smiling at," Dream chuckled. "Nothing sweetheart," I smiled. "No one, not even you believes that," Dream smirked. He finally looked around and smiled at the room. "Dandelions," he yelled out of happiness.

"Hey kitten, you know how I promised to tell you about my dreams and why I call you sweetheart," I asked. "Yeah, you're still telling me today," Dream grinned. "Actually I made a song and I think they explain why," I smiled. "Well what are you waiting for, sing the song," Dream demanded.

I grabbed my guitar and smiled at the boy I loved. I sat on the bed and tapped next to me, telling Dream to sit next to me. Hopefully I don't regret this. He sat down and I started to sing the familiar song.

"You're sweet like honey, and you have my heart, I miss you even when you're only gone for a minute." "I wish my dreams would come true, we could face the world together, you'd tell me what pains your heart and I'd protect it from any harm." "You're sweet and kind, you have my heart, that's why I call you sweetheart." "all my dreams are of you, maybe they'll come true." "Oh sweetheart, let me give my love to you." "I'll protect you while you protect me, we'll live together happily." "You're sweet like honey, and you have my heart, I miss you even when you're only gone for a second." "I wish my dreams would come true, we could face the world together, you'd tell me what pains your heart and I'd protect it from any harm." "Oh why don't you see Dream, I love you, do you love me."

I could feel my face warming up, I was definitely red. After a second or two I looked over at Dream. His face was completely red, I didn't know it was possible to get that red. He was smiling and that calmed me down. I still couldn't speak and he didn't speak. "I love you, that's the reason for the name I call you," Dream informed me. He was taking about how he calls me love. I could feel myself blush even more and a smile formed on my face.

He scooted closer to me. I could feel my smile getting wider every second. He grabbed my hand and made it to where I was facing him. He grabbed my guitar and placed it behind me. "Can I kiss you," dream asked, I don't know how he asked that so calmly. I still wasn't able to do something as simple as fucking talk. Instead of failing at talking I just nodded my head. He got closer and leaned in, I also leaned in. We got closer and closer until there was no more space between us.

The kiss was gentle and sweet, kinda like him but different. I put one of my hands on his cheek and he wrapped his arms around my neck. We kissed for a minute or two but it felt like hours and seconds at the same time. Once we parted we both were smiling like little kids on Christmas morning. Like a teenager getting their first guitar.

"I love you too, Wilbur," Dream smiled. We moved the guitar and snuggled each other. "Hey Dream," I grinned. "Yeah love," Dream answered. "Will you be my boyfriend," I asked. I looked over at the boy I loved and he was redder than anything I've ever seen. "Y-yes," Dream stuttered.

"Finally," Sam yelled. Both me and Dream looked at eachother and started laughing. "I thought I turned this thing off, oh well, congrats," Sam muttered. "Thanks," I managed to say before going back to laughing. "Oh and you two are getting released in three days," Sam informed us. Both me and my boyfriend stopped laughing and just smiled. We were silent for about ten minutes until I broke the silence.

"Did you just keep us here so we would start dating," I asked. The question caused Dream to start laughing, his laugh was unique. "No, I kept Dream here because of what he did, after he apologized I kept him so you two would date, I kept you here just so you would date," Sam explained, making Dream laugh harder and making me laugh.

After a while we calmed down and Sam said we had visitors. Both Tecno and Karl were there. Hopefully Techno doesn't kill Dream and hopefully Karl doesn't kill me.

"Hey Will and Dream," Techno greeted. "Hey," I smiled. "Hello Pinky," Dream chuckled. "Are you two dating," Karl asked. "Yep, we started dating today," Dream smiled. "So who asked who," Techno questioned. "Dream asked if he could kiss me and I asked if he would be my boyfriend," I answered. "Hey cousin, tell me if Wilbur hurts you so I can make it to where he never existed," Karl smiled. How can he say that and still look so fucking innocent. "How do you say shit like that and still look so fucking innocent," I asked.

My question was ignored even when Dream asked it again. Maybe he doesn't know the answer and that's why he won't answer. That or he just doesn't want me to know.

After a bit, Dream got up and pulled me up with him. He then wrapped his arms around my neck and jumped. I, being the amazing boyfriend I am, grabbed his thighs so he wouldn't fall. I was still holding him after a few minutes and Karl looked at me like he wanted to kill me but wasn't going to.

"Do You want me to put you down now," I asked. "Nah, I'd rather stay right here," Dream smiled. "Are you sure sweetheart," I asked. "Yeah I'm sure, love," Dream chuckled. "Alright kitten," I grinned. "Kay puppy," Dream smiled.

"We're still here," Karl yelled, getting mine and Dream's attention. "You can stay if you want but I'm leaving," Techno announced. "Sam get me out of here, I don't want to be a third wheel anymore," Techno yelled. Karl said bye and left alongside Techno.

Both me and Dream started laughing until I fell on the bed. We laughed a bit until we calmed down. We were finally together, he knew how I felt and I knew how he felt.

"I love you," I smiled. Now that we were together I was going to tell him how I felt everyday. "I love you too," Dream chuckled. "Okay stop acting so cute, you're both blind to not seen each other's feelings," Sam yelled. Once again we started laughing our asses off.

I love this boy and he loves me, nothing could be more perfect. Actually it could be, we just need a more comfortable bed. Then everything would be perfect.