Visiting My Dream

-------------------Wilbur--------------------

It was 4:30 pm, which meant I had half an hour to get ready and be at the prison. I stayed in the house all day, I was still in night clothes. I grabbed a light blue shirt and a yellow sweater. I also grabbed a pair of dark blue jeans. I set them down in the bathroom and went to the kitchen. I fed Dream's cat, Patches, before walking back into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I made sure I had everything and started walking towards the prison. I saw my older brother, Technoblade Soot Minecraft on the way and ran over to him. He was wearing his normal white button up shirt with some black jeans. His cape was covering everything and he had his crown on.

"Hey Techno, what are you doing," I asked, clearly out of breath. I may have raced Tommy to the prison and be fine but we had a breathing break afterwards. "Going to schedule a visit with Dream then going to kill some orphans," Techno answered. "Uh, that's nice," I whispered, not really playing attention to my words. "What are you doing out here," Techno questioned." I'm going to visit Dream, I made a visit two days ago," I explained.

We reached the prison with me still out of breath. Techno had to wait while I went ahead. I was visiting now and he was just scheduling a visit. We did all the paperwork and all the other shit we had to do. I was actually doing it, I was really visiting Dream.

The lava started rising and my body was filled with nervousness. What if he didn't want to see me? When the lava came up, I saw him. He was wearing his prison uniform and his mask.

"Hey Dream," I greeted. He looked surprised that I was here. "Wilbur soot," he whispered. "Finally the person I wanted to visit me actually visits me," dream chuckled. I know my face was red from his words. "Take off my mask," he ordered. That was a surprise to me, I would never expect the dream to say that. "Why won't you do it yourself," I asked. He walked closer to me, so close to me. "I want you to do it," he stated, making blush appear all over my face.

I put my hands in his hair and the buckle was being a bich, just like in my dream. Soon enough the mask fell and I was seeing the most handsome man ever. I made eye contact with Dream, I know he could see the red on my face. His emerald eyes were shining and his freckles danced around his face.

After a few seconds of staring I remove my hands from his hair. "You look good," I muttered. "That's surprising, I've been locked up in prison," he chuckled. "Well you do, you look good," I smiled. "Not as good as you look," he chuckled. He sure knows how to make me red. We talked for a while or more like I talked and he flirted. After a bit, I decided to flirt back until my time was up. Instead of leaving like I was supposed to I stayed. "Hey Sam, my time is up," I yelled. I looked over to Dream and he was frowning, I wonder what's wrong.

"Wilbur, I think it's best if you stay with Dream for a bit," Sam's voice said. Now I can't say I was upset about this but I wasn't happy about it either. The lava went down and I was stuck with the boy of my dreams. "Guess I'm staying here with you," I smiled.

"If he doesn't give you any potatoes I'll give you half of mine," Dream smiled. He needs to stop making me want to kiss him. "If he stops giving you potatoes I'll give you half of mine," I smirked. For a second I saw his cheeks turn a little red. I ignored the redness on his cheeks and smiled, and his cheeks got even more red.

"Where am I going to sleep," I questioned. "You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor," Dream smiled. I was not about to let him sleep on the floor. "No you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor," I argued. "You're not sleeping on the floor," Dream stated. "Then we'll both sleep on the bed," I shouted without thinking. Now my face was redder than a red mushroom and so was Dream's. "I'm not against that," he muttered. He managed to make my face even redder.

"You know I might even enjoy sleeping in the same bed as you," Dream smirked. If he keeps saying shit like that I'm going to die. "Why are you so red, love," Dream teased. I know I'm not dreaming so why the fuck did he call me that. I'm not upset he called me that, I'm just very surprised and happy.

"So why haven't you come to visit me until now," Dream asked. Now the answer to that question is I like you but I was trying to deny it and seeing you would make me realize my feelings. I wasn't about to tell Dream I liked him, especially when I couldn't leave. "I'm not sure, I just never did," I lied. "Oh, alright," dream smiled. It was obvious that he was faking the smile but I'm not sure why. He doesn't need to fake his smile around me.

I wanted to make him smile, a real smile but I'm not sure how. I hope what I'm about to say will make him happy and not make things fucking awkward. "Your attractive, I hope you fucking know that," I whispered. He smiled and his cheeks turned a little red. "Not as attractive as you," he smiled, making my face a blushing mess. "I don't know what you're talking about," I started. "No one could be as attractive as you," I smirked. We smiled and smirked while fighting over who was more attractive until Sam yelled at us to go to bed.