The Accident

-----------------------Dream-----------------------

My eyes opened and I debated getting up for about ten minutes. I really didn't want to get up, especially after I remembered what I told Wilbur. It's not that I'm against telling Wilbur what happened, it's just that no one besides the people who were in the accident knows what happened. Not even George knows, and he's one of my best friends. Sapnap knows what happened, he was there on that dreadful day.

"Morning sweetheart," Wilbur smiled. "Morning love," I chuckled. "Are you alright," Wilby asked me with a smile. "Yeah, it's just I've never told anyone about the accident," I explained. "That's the thing you wanted to talk to me about," Wilbur queried. "Yeah, it's caused some pain, lots of pain," I chuckled.

"Let me start from the beginning," I smiled. The very beginning was years ago but it feels like yesterday.

--------------------Flashback--------------------

I was around 9 when this all started. Tubbo was 5, Foolish was 11, Drista was 2, and Sapnap was 8. Sapnap was visiting and George was late. Tommy had just left and he was supposed to stay the night but he and Tubbo had a fight. Slatt said he was going to be home but we all know that's a lie. Mom believed him and left the door unlocked for him. We were all playing some game, I don't remember what when I heard the door open.

"Hey Foolish maybe mama was right," I smiled at my brother. "What makes you think that Dreamie," Foolish asked. "I heard the door open, maybe dada is here," I chuckled. "Let's go surprise him," Foolish suggested.

And that's what we did, walked to the door of our small house. What we saw wasn't my father but something much worse. What was at the door changed my life forever.

"Who are you," I asked a man in a suit. He looked like me but older. He wore an evil smile. "Names Nightmare, nice to finally meet you Dream," the man grinned. "How do you know my name," I asked.

He grabbed me by the shoulder and I don't remember what happened next. It was like I was in another universe. My siblings told me I acted like Slatt. 9 year old me had started hurting people with an axe. It wasn't an accident to him but it was to me. No one has seen or heard of Nightmare since that night.

--------------End-Of-Flashback---------------

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started sobbing into Wilbur's chest. "Hey, hey it's going to be alright, it's not your fault," Wilbur cooed. He held on to me, not in an uncomfortable way but in a soothing way. After a while I fell asleep in his arms.

A heard a song that sounded similar but I had just fallen asleep, did I already wake up. Wilbur was singing a song that sounded similar but I couldn't remember where I heard it from. Maybe I was in a dream and he was singing a song from my past.

"Dreamie I love you," the brunette smiled. Even in a dream he manages to make my face a crimson red. "Do You love me, I'd be really happy if you loved me," the British man asked. I didn't want to tell a dream I loved him, even if the dream looked like the boy I loved. I could only tell Wilbur, the real Wilbur that I loved him. I could also tell my family I loved them but that's a different type of love.

"Please answer me sweetheart," Wilbur begged. Once I believed the only time love would call me sweetheart would be In my dreams but here we are. At least three times a day Wilby calls me by the cute nickname.I have to wait until tomorrow to find out why he calls me the nickname.

Eventually I woke up and Wilbur wasn't there. "Love," I hollered yet there was no response. "Wilbur, Wilby," I yelled again, still no answer. "Puppy," I yelled. I wasn't sure where I got Puppy from but that didn't matter. "Yes kitten," chuckled a familiar voice.

"Wilbur, where were you, you scared me half to death," I screamed. "I was under the bed, I didn't hear you until you called me puppy," the brunette laughed. His words and his laugh caused me to turn a bright red. "I kinda like that," Wilbur smiled. Out of nowhere I got this strange confidence. I walked over to Wilbur, he was only an inch or two away from me. "What do you prefer, love or puppy? I'll call you anything as long as it makes you happy," I whispered in his ear.

"Okay either you two are blind or just stupid," a voice sounding like Sam's yelled. "Who said that," Wilbur asked and I just started chuckling. "You think they have a cell without cameras," Sam asked. I've heard Sam talk through the microphone many times,
Most of the time it sounds like he's sleep talking. "Just date already," Sam mumbled, I don't think we were supposed to hear that part. Both me and Wilbur looked at eachother, he was really red and I know for a fact I was even more red.

"Oh and Dream, Tubbo found some information on Nightmare, he's not telling me anything and saying he'll tell you when you guys get out," Sam informed me. "The other day you two couldn't even talk to each other without yelling and now you're talking like we're not in prison, how does that work," Wilbur questions. I would answer but I don't know myself. "Oh and Quackity's been banned from the prison,'' Sam chuckled. I jumped out of pure joy when I heard Quackity was banned, I looked like a little kid finding out their third grade crush likes them back. It would be amazing if I'm right about Wilbur liking me back, I mean why else would he call me sweetheart.

"Can he not be banned and just be killed, like to where he has no more cannon lives," Wilbur asked, causing me to laugh. "Only one person has ever taken a cannon life from him and me and Techno aren't on the best of terms," Sam chuckled, not a real chuckle but a forced one. "He hates Quackity and he's my brother, if I asked I bet he would kill him," Wilbur smiled even though Sam couldn't see. "No one's killing Quackity yet," Sam sighed. "What do you mean yet," I questioned. "He's not Technoblade, he'll die eventually," Wilbur chuckled.

We were bored so we did what any normal person would do if they were stuck in prison, we tried to annoy Sam. And every time he got annoyed he would just say "why annoy me when you two can just talk to each other, you love each other, act like it." Me and Wilbur would turn a beet red every time he would say that. This started out as prison life, now it feels like a terrible but amazing vacation I'm forced to have, Wilbur makes this feel like a vacation.

"You have visitors,'' Sam yelled, scaring me half to death. I was laying on the bed, not paying attention to anything. visitors, he probably misspoke. "Stop laying around, now we have more people we can annoy," Wilbur smirked.

"Where's my least favorite brother," I heard a familiar female voice shout. "I'm not the least favorite anymore," you could hear his smile. "Drista, Tubbo, you came to visit," I smiled. "No, we didn't, we're actually at home sleeping," Drista could be really sarcastic when she wanted to be.

I'm not sure when it happened but at some point I went from laying down on the bed to sitting on Wilbur's shoulders. For five minutes Tubbo looked back and forth, looked at us then Drista. Eventually stopping and looking directly at me. "How long have you two been dating," Tubbo asked. I almost fell off Wilbur's shoulders and we were both crimson red. "We're not dating," I answered. "Are you sure," Drista queried. "We're not dating yet," Wilbur informed my siblings. After hearing him say yet I was smiling from ear to ear. "Why not," the two questioned at the same time.

Have I ever said I'm grateful for how short the visiting time is, because I'm very grateful. "You two, times up," Sam yelled. After a minute of arguing the two got on the bridge and left. Now that my siblings are gone, me and Wilbur wouldn't have to explain anything to do with our love lives. "I'm curious, why aren't you two dating," Sam asked, he heard the conversation, he was just being a prick.

I wonder why Sam hasn't let us out yet. I sorta understand why I'm still here, I did some pretty fucked up shit. I'm not sure why love is still here, blowing up a country isn't that bad. Okay I know it sounds bad but many countries have been blown up, so what if he blew it up, he was one of the founders, he should be allowed to blow up the country. Okay actually no, he shouldn't be allowed to blow the country up, ignore everything I just said.

"Should I use honey instead of beetroot," Sam asked. What could he be making where beetroot could be swapped out with honey. "Or maybe use eggs instead," he whispered. I'm starting to be grateful he's serving us potatoes and not home-cooked food, he'd kill us if he did that.