What A Dream

---------------------------????----------------------------
I looked at my locket and smiled. Five year-old Dream was smiling at me. I think he's in his twenties but you can't tell the time when you're  in a coma. I was a mother but I haven't seen my children in years and that hurt me.

"Miss J, it's time for your medicine," a lady named, actually I don't know her name. All I know is she's my nurse who has taken care of me since the accident. "I'm coming dear," I smiled. She reminded me so much of Tubbo. Such a kind soul, only pure evil could hurt her with no reason.

I took my medicine and went to the main room. I had woken up from a coma five years ago, well I'm told. Apparently the accident that got me in this mess happened thirteen years ago I think, I got in my coma ten years ago or so I was told. Most people don't stay in a coma for five years but I'm different, why I'm different is a question I'll never be able to answer.

"Been awhile huh Zeria Halo," I joked. Zeria Halo was my best friend, she's also the mom of Dream's friend, Bad. We talked just yesterday but we used to forget to talk to each other every day and now it's an inside joke. You may be thinking 'how do you forget to talk to someone' but I had four kids to deal with and let's not forget about the accident. Now don't worry I'm not a stalker of Dream's but I do know a lot about him. I wonder if he ever realized wanting to kiss a boy didn't make him straight or if he ever started dating his friend George.

My friend looked over to me and smiled. "Yeah it has been Sheila Wastaken or should I say Sheila Jacobs," Zeria chuckled. Ever since I divorced Slatt she would greet me like that.

------------------------Dream---------------------------
Most of my dreams have been about Wilbur lately, okay fine all of them but not this one. A woman I felt like I knew was smiling at me. I know her from somewhere but I'm not sure why.

'Oh Dream, the accident wasn't your fault, nor was it hers," the woman chuckled. I've been in a lot of accidents and I mean a lot. But those words and the way she said them, I knew which accident. The one that happened thirteen years ago, the accident. I haven't thought about it in ten years, I was twelve and was still with my mom. Maybe that's why she wasn't here, they caught up with her and they just haven't found me yet.

"You're just like your father, you know that," a man yelled. "It's your fault," a woman repeated. If he didn't lie the accident wouldn't have happened. Drista wouldn't know the boy from the accident.

All these thoughts flooded my brain and I woke up with a panic attack. My breathing was staggered, I was a crying mess, I  couldn't even breathe, and all I could do was mess with something.I wasn't sure what it was at the time but it calmed me down. Soon a song I recognized started playing. I was calmer and I didn't want to fall asleep. Soon everything came back to normal, I finally realized what I was messing with. I had Wilbur's hand in mine and he was singing Dandelion Forest over and over again.

"Sweetheart, are you alright," Wilbur asked. I'm not sure how I never noticed this but Wilbur's voice is a lot more attractive in the morning. His British accent is a lot more strong and his voice is a little raspy. Even though his voice was deeper than normal, the way he talked to me was so soft. I could feel my face getting redder by the second.

"Thank you Wilbur," I smiled. "For what," Wilbur questioned, you could hear his tiredness. "For existing," I chuckled. Now it was Wilbur's turn to become red. "I want to tell you something," I muttered, my voice barely audible. "What is it," the attractive British brunette asked. "I'm not ready to tell you but I want to," I answered honestly. "That's okay, you can tell me when you're ready, you don't even have to tell me," Wilbur gave me a supportive smile.

"You know I prefer the dreams of you over that one," I thought outloud, almost regretting it. I wonder what he will think of this information. "You also dream of me," Wilbur queried. My initial thought was I'm going to make him flustered but I ended up being the flustered one. "What are they like, your dreams of me," I asked, slightly curious. "That's for another day, kay Dreamie," Wilby chuckled. I felt blush spread across my face, but who wouldn't blush with that nickname. "A-alright," I stuttered, I'm going to die of embarrassment. "What are your dreams about me like," Wilbur asked. I wanted to tell him but I also didn't, I decided to tell some parts but not the entire story.

"They are, God I don't even know how to start," I chuckled and so did Wilbur. "It's a world that I would love to have." "it's something I expect but I never do at the same time," I smiled. "It's a world that I once thought was impossible to be real but now I'm not too sure," I whispered. "What changed," Wilbur questioned me. "I don't even know," I laughed.

"Wait, today is Monday which means you will get your violin," Wilbur smiled. "Can't wait to hear the most beautiful playing, Wilbur joked. "I didn't know that You were playing too," I smirked after seeing Wilbur's blush. He just rolled his eyes and waited for my violin. It was then I realized I was still holding Wilbur's hand and I tried to let go, and I repeat tried to. When I tried to let go of his hand he just used his other one to keep my grasp. "Can you let go," I asked with a smirk. "I don't think I will," Wilbur joked. We laughed and talked about random stuff yet Wilbur still hasn't let go of my hand but I'm not complaining.

"Hey will, what do you think would happen without L'Manberg," I asked, mostly to myself. "I'm not sure but I don't want to know, life's pretty great now," Wilbur answered. "We're literally in prison, one of the most secure prisons in the world and you're saying life's pretty great," I queried. "Well of course, you're here with me," Wilbur smiled. He sounded sincere, usually I would be able to tell when Will was joking and he wasn't joking this time. The boy who occupied my mind all hours of the day was stepping closer to me. Wilbur kept getting closer and I backed up to the wall. "Do You want that to be a joke, it's not one, trust me," Wilbur whispered to me while he got closer to my neck.

Within seconds Wilbur's lips were inches away from my neck. Every breath he took I could feel his breath on my neck. I didn't know what to respond with, I don't think I could respond even if I wanted to. I didn't thought, I wanted to stay right here, forever but that didn't happen. "Tell me sweetheart, what do you want," Wilbur asked. The way he talked right there was different than normal, it wasn't bad, it was attractive. He was in total control and the words sent shivers down my spine.

The lava came up and there was Sam with a violin. Wilbur slowly backed away to reveal me who was redder than anything. Luckily Wilbur blocked Sam from seeing me and I was grateful for that, I didn't want anyone except Wilbur to see me like this. The brunette took the violin from the prison warden and then Sam left.

He set the instrument on the bed and got super close to me. He grabbed my waist and smirked. "Just wait a few days and I'll tell you what I want," Wilbur whispered in my ear. I was starting to think this was a dream but I realized I already had a dream and I doubt two insane dreams would happen on the same day. I would be really disappointed if I found out that what happened with Wilbur was just a dream.

Hours went by, Wilbur became more flirty and I was starting to convince myself I jumped universes. I didn't want him to stop flirting, I actually wanted him to flirt with me more often. I was just glad Tommy came to visit and also glad Wilbur held me. Just like the other day Wilbur was holding my thighs and I was holding onto his neck. All three of us joked and Tommy asked if we were dating five different times.

Now it was time to go to bed. It sounds easy until you realize I can barely look at Wilbur without blushing and I was supposed to sleep in the same bed as him. The boy who has my heart realized this. "I'll sleep on the floor if it makes you comfortable," Wilbur smiled. "No, get back on that bed," I ordered. He did as he was told and we snuggled the whole night.