Dream Me A Song

-----------------------Sheila------------------------

I looked out the window and smiled. I was going to be released in a few days, which means I can see my kids once again. Hopefully puffy, my best friend has been taking care of them. Hopefully they're all getting along and all living in a cozy, comfortable, warm home. A home with a yard so they can run free, a yard where no one is judged. Hopefully they have all found love.

Dream has always had a crush on that boy in his classes, he was in most of them though, I'm not sure his name though. Goerge, Jeorg, something like that. He was one of Dream's best friends. Then there's Foolish, I'm not sure about Foolish, he never talked to me about shit like that. Tubbo and Drista have had a crush or two but nothing serious. Then again they are the youngest out of the gremlins.

I wonder where they are in life. I bet they feel free and alive. Maybe their lover if they have one makes them feel even more free. I hope puffy is there to guide them through life until I can be there for my dear children.

-------------------------Wilbur-------------------------
What did I do yesterday was a question in my mind was repeatedly asking me. I remember it clearly but I'm not even sure why I did the things I did. I mean for fucks sake, did you see how close my lips were to his neck. Of course you didn't see, but did you should know I didn't even know it was possible for the boy to go that red. It was kinda cute though.

I looked up and there was Dream, I was in another fucking dream. This time it was different, he was telling me he couldn't wait for me to confess. Saying there is no way I could say no. These shitty dreams started out as them being Dream but now there is more of a part of me pretending to be the man I loved.

After awhile I woke up and I was snuggled up next to Dream like normal but it wasn't like every day. Everything was normal but I had a feeling that something was wrong. I started hearing a voice, it was my voice but I wasn't singing. 'I' was singing the perfect lyrics for my confession. I'm guessing my mind was telling me to hurry up with this song. It was hard practicing a confession when the person you want to confess to lives with you.

For some reason I knew Dream needed his mask on so I put it on for him. Literally seconds after Sam comes in, pulling Dream onto the bridge. Dre was still asleep so he didn't realize what was happening. Before the lava went down Sam winked at me, which was fucking odd. Something even odder was that he mouthed "good luck." I think the only reason he's still keeping us here is so we start dating.

The interaction was quite strange, nevertheless I had a song to work on. I had pretty much perfected the playing, I just needed lyrics and a bit of practice. This time without Dream was the perfect inspiration, I missed Dream yet he wasn't even gone for two minutes. Ideas flooded my brain, my last needed ideas. The song was almost ready, just a few more finishing touches to go.

An hour later I had finished the lyrics and I was practicing. Dre was either going to love it or was going to hate it, there was no in-between. I then set the guitar down and rest my fingers. Five minutes later, on the dot Dream came back. His mask was off and in his hand. He had something on his face, I'm not- wait it can't be. Sam wouldn't do that for him, or would he.

"Is that ice cream on your face," I asked. "Yep, Sam's pretty cool,'' Dream smiled. Okay now I was jealous, I'm not sure why though. I might be jealous that Sam got to spend alone time with Dream. Maybe I was jealous that sweetheart got to go out and get ice cream. Yeah I'm definitely jealous of Sam. definitely not sweetheart. I used my hand to wipe away the desert and I tasted the sugary treat. The action causes the younger one to turn red, even the tips of his ears.

Sam leaves and Dream sets his mask on the floor then comes over to me. He puts my hand in his and looks at the marks on my fingertips. "What happened, love," dream asked. "Oh nothing, I was just practicing the guitar," I chuckled. The boy who has my heart pulls my hands up to where my palm is facing up. Dream then kissed every single mark on them. "W-what are y-you doing," I stuttered. "Looks like you're the nervous one now," the boy smiled before going back to kissing my fingertips. I don't usually like people touching my hands after practice but he is different. He is so fucking different.

Once he stops he tries to walk to bed but I grab his hand and pull him back. I didn't want him to stop and for that to happen I needed him to come back. "No, don't go," I whined. "Love, let me go," Dream giggled. Dream kept trying to get away and I know he's not afraid from the smiles and giggles that abrupt from him.

After a bit we calmed down and we both sat on the bed. "Sweetheart, why do you call me love," I asked, causing the boy to turn a crimson red. "Why do you call me sweetheart," Dre asked. "Wait two more days for the answer," I smirked. "Now, are you going to answer my question," I questioned. "I'll tell you when you tell me okay love," the boy who has stolen my heart explained. "Alright sweetheart, just two more days," I chuckled. "That's right, it's only two more days," dream mumbled to himself, I could still hear him though.

"Hey sweetheart can you do what you were doing earlier," I asked. "What do you mea- oh, right," dream muttered. He grabbed my hands and started kissing my fingertips. "I would rather be kissing you but this is fine for now," dream whispered. It was obvious from the look on his face that he hoped I didn't hear that. For the sake of the perfect confession and for Dream I didn't say anything.

I was sitting down while me and sweetheart were talking after he stopped kissing my fingertips. Seconds after dream stopped talking I felt a weight on me. I realized Dream fell asleep with his head on my lap. He snores so quietly and peacefully when he's sleeping. God I love this boy so fucking much, I love him more than words could describe.

I move dream's over to where his head is on the pillow. I could hear a quiet whine from the boy, he whined at the lack of my touch. Not in a sexual way you fucking dirty minded asswholes. understand why, the pillow isn't the most comfortable. I'm guessing my lap is more comfy than the pillow.

I sneak over to my guitar and start practicing the notes. Just two more days and my life will change, it could be for the better or could be the fucking worst thing ever, let's hope for the better. Sometimes I wish I could just go into the future but Karl has done that and he's losing his memory. If anyone says anything to Dream about this I will personally send them to hell.

"Wilby," dream mumbled. He had just woken up and he was rubbing his tired eyes. It wasfucking adorable. "Hey sweetheart, why don't you go back to bed," I smiled, making sure my voice was more relaxed than normal. "I will but you need to come too," dream pleaded. I chuckled a little before answering. "Let me put my guitar away first." "Fineeeee," dream whined. "How is this boy so fucking cute," I thought. "Thank you but I'm pretty sure you're the only cute one here," dream whispered. I can't believe I said that outloud, why did I say that outloud. Maybe we'll both forget this by morning. "I think tomorrow I'm gonna tell you something, I haven't told anyone this," dream whispered. I smiled, I can't believe he trusts me enough to tell me something he's never told anyone. Hopefully it's nothing bad. I don't want to forget tonight and I don't want Dream to forget this night, not anymore.

I put my guitar away and made my way over to the bed. The same bed I've been in for days, has it been a week yet. The old bed that's made for one but both me and Dream share. Ignoring my thoughts about the bed, I cuddled Dream just like every night but it was different. I know for a fact or I'm ninety percent sure he feels the same as I do. I hope the ten percent isn't the truth. I know he's ninety percent sure he knows how I feel. We're finally on the same page, no we're on the same sentence. Just two more days before we're on the same exact word. But that may not be the truth, maybe we're on different books and it's all in my head.