Dreaming Of Dream

-----------------------Wilbur-----------------------

The cell me and dream were in didn't have a shower, which is fucking stupid. According to dream Sam takes him to a shower three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Today was Saturday meaning I would get on some new clothes, sure prison clothes but still clean clothes. Dream wasn't as excited as me but he's been multiple times before.

I looked over to dream and my mind reminds me I called him sweetheart yesterday. I'm not sure why I called him that but I'm not upset about it. He was taking a nap on the bed. He looked so peaceful laying there. That was until Sam abruptly walked in the cell. The noise woke Dream up and that made me angry. Someone else must have been controlling shit, the lava went down and Sam looked at me. I'm a little happy that my body blocked Sam from seeing Dream.

"He was fucking sleeping, be more quiet or I'm going to kill you," I yelled at Sam. I looked over at Dream and a light blush dusted his cheeks. Upon my request Sam closed his eyes and Dream put his mask on. Sam led us to the shower room and we each took a shower, separately you dirty minded idiot. I was now wearing a uniform that matched Dream's. When we got back to our cell I was really tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night.

"Hey Dreamie, I'm going to take a nap," I smiled, obviously tired. Why did I call him that. "Can I join, Wilby," Dream asked. He called me fucking Wilby, it was adorable. "I don't see why not," I chuckled. Dream walked over to me and chuckled. "Take off my mask," dream ordered. I did what he said and then climbed in bed, I had my hands holding his waist and he had his arms wrapped around me. After a minute or two I drifted off to sleep.

I was in the cell and so was Dream. We were both standing up. Dream got really close to me to where his lips were almost touching mine. He grabbed my hands and showed me where he wanted them. My hands were wrapped around his waist and he put his hands in my hair. Then he kissed me, it was a long kiss, longer than my last dream with Dream.

I knew it was a dream from I had just gone to bed. The kiss eventually ended and he smiled at me. "Can you sing me a song," 'Dream' questioned. Now you may be thinking 'how are you so calm?' Well I'm not, I'm a blushing mess who can barely talk normal. "Not now Dre, maybe tomorrow," I smiled. "Alright, then can we cuddle," the dream version of the boy I loved asked. "Yes, we can cuddle," I chuckled. Dream managed to be adorable in a dream and in real life. We cuddled and 'Dream' explained how he wanted to talk to me about his birth mother but couldn't at this time. It's probably a good thing he didn't say anything, I mean it's not really Dream.

"Hey Wilby, can you sing Lovely Song," 'Dream' smiled. I was about to refuse but he gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no. I started to sing and the boy hummed along. I really wonder what Dream's singing voice sounds like. I continued singing and the dream version of Dream spoke up. "When you confess to the real me, you should use a song, I would love it. I've never actually thought of confessing to dream, I've denied liking him for so long. I've probably liked him since the L'Manberg war.

I woke up, still cuddling the man of my dreams. "Fuck, why do I keep dreaming of you," I whispered to the sleeping human. A few minutes later Dream woke up and looked at me. "Your hair is poofy, can I play with it, dream questioned. He caused me to turn red...again. "Sure, why the hell not," I smirked. I got up from the bed, taking him with me. He sat on the floor and I grabbed my guitar. I sat in Dream's lap, causing both of us to blush. I started playing my guitar, not really having a song in mind while Dream played with my hair.

"Hey Will, can you make up a song about me on the spot," Dream asked. "Really, that's what you want to do, listen to my shitty singing," I chuckled. "One, your singing isn't shitty, it's amazing, and Two, yes," Dream smiled. "Alright, but if you don't like it,  it's on you," I informed the boy.

I started playing the guitar without thinking. Then for the singing I actually think for a second, then I start singing. "A mask with a smile hides his true self, a mask with a smile hides who he truly is." "A boy has a mask with a smile, only five have seen him without his mask, only five he truly trusts." "Only a man wearing a mask can tell when you're wearing a mask." "You wear a mask to hide when you're sad and to reveal others' lies."

I know I could do better but it was on the spot. "That's all I can think of for now, give me a few days and it'll be a lot better," I chuckle. You could see blush spread out on dream's face but I'm not sure why. "I swear you know me better than myself," the boy I dream of whispered. I really hope he didn't mean that in a creepy way,  I don't want to make him uncomfortable. "Yeah, I doubt that," I laughed. "Then how are your songs so accurate," the boy questioned. "I don't have an answer for that," I smiled.

An hour later Sam brought us lunch, it was a single potato. Dream has been here for so long and he survived on potatoes, nothing else. He doesn't even need to be heref anymore yet he still only gets a stupid fucking potato. Sam can gets whatever he fucking want for food but prisoners get a single lousy potato, that's not fucking fair and he knows it. Dre and I should get more than a potato. If we have to have potatoes, we should at least get more than one.

"Are you alright love," dream asked, making me blush. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just not fair that we only get to eat a potato and he can eat whatever he wants," I complained. I'm sitting on one end of the bed and he was sitting on the other until he got up. Dream walked over to me and sat down right next to me, he had a smile on his face, the type you give when you want others to be happy but there not. The boy I loved started rubbing circles on my back telling me it's fine and to calm down. When I calmed down he stopped and was about to scoot away. "Can you do that again," I whispered. "Sure thing love," the boy in my heart chuckled. He managed to make my heart  feel like it's exploding, just by calling me love. He continued to rub my back and I smiled at the green eyed boy.

An hour after lunch dre stopped rubbing my back, I was about to ask why he stopped when I felt a wait on my shoulder. I looked over and the boy I fell for was sound asleep on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake him but my shoulder couldn't be that comfortable. I picked up the boy and put him down on the bed. I covered him up in the blanket and was about to go play my guitar when something stopped me. The younger boy was holding my hand, preventing me from leaving. Not wanting to disturb the boy, I quietly moved under the sheets and cuddled close. I looked at the boy I wanted to be mine and smiled. One day I'll tell you how I feel but I can't now. "Goodnight dream, I will see you in the morning," I whispered to the sleeping boy