Your Name?

---------------------Wilbur-------------------------

Daymare, Nightmare, and someone else. This whole thing is fucking confusing. There's a list that me and Dream weaken, we don't even know what this list even is.

I was in a dream, sitting on a cloud. There was a pretty girl there. She didn't say anything nor did she move. It was like she was a statue.

"What's your name," I asked the blond. "What," she smiled. "Your name," I repeated. "I can't remember, all I know is I'm the sibling," the girl explained. She was the sibling, all of this confusion over nothing.

"What don't I call you Midmare," I smiled. "That would be nice, instead of being the misfits we will be the mares," the girl announced. She smiled and I just stood there, it was weird. "My hair used to be really dark but it got lighter as time went on, weird right," Midmare smiled.

After a bit of talking to Midmare I woke up. I woke up next to Dream, like normal. My eyes stared at him a little bit too long.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Dream chuckled. My face was completely red from his words. Instead of talking I hid my face on his shoulder. "Stop making me feel like a third wheel," Sapnap ordered but in a childish tone.

I decided to explain the thing with Midmare to Dream. "I feel like she should talk to Karl and Ranboo, they're both getting better at their memory problems," Dream smiled. "I agree, she doesn't remember her name so I asked her if it would be okay to call her Midmare," I informed him. "I wonder what her real name is," I smiled. "Karl has found some pretty good memory practices, he's a lot better at remembering things now," Sapnap added.

Other than the dream it was a pretty normal day, Tommy even visited again. I found out that rumors really do spread like wildfire. I'm just glad the accident isn't being spread across the SMP.

"Wilbur you want to get a cat," Tommy yelled. "How do you know that," I asked. "Well I was told by Techno who heard it from Pillza and Pillza heard it from Ranboo. Tubbo told Ranboo and Tubbo was told by Sapnap," Tommy explained. "I got the news from Karl and Karl was told by Punz. Punz heard it from Ant. Ponk told Ant and sam told Ponk," sapnap continued.

"What the fuck," Dream laughed. "Okay this isn't true but tell someone Tubbo is actually your brother, I wonder how fast the rumor will spread," I chuckled.

"Okay sorry to ruin your sleepover but Sapnap needs to leave, he's been here since yesterday," Sam yelled. "This is like my thirteen day here, Sapnap can leave whenever he wants," I yelled. Me and Sapnap aren't close but he's Dream's friend so I'll try to get along with him.

Sapnap didn't leave nor did Tommy. Dream had wanted me to get close to his best friend, that means me and sapnap are playing two truths and a lie and Tommy and Dream are playing something else.

"One, my real name is Nick, two I'm a pisces, and three I'm an only child," Sapnap listed. I feel stupid but I'll play this game. "One," I smiled, I couldn't be wrong. "I have two sisters,'' Sapnap grinned. I'm going to ignore him and take my turn. "One, I can play the guitar, two, I'm a fan of this game, three, I'm Tommy's brother," I smiled, a fake aggressive smile. "Two, this game is shit," Sapnap joked.

"Why do you go by Sapnap," I asked. "I don't really remember," Sapnap smiled. It's easier to get along with him than I thought it would be.

We all talked for hours, we sang a little karaoke, we even had a food fight. Sam wasn't a big fan of our food fight, i'm pretty sure he was rethinking his life choices.

Eventually it was night, Sapnap was sleeping next to the chest and Tommy was sleeping on the other side of the chest. I was cuddling with Dream on the bed like normal.

I once thought that me being with Dream was only a fantasy, something that would only ever happen in my dreams. Now it's a reality, something that isn't just in my head. It's hard to think this wouldn't have happened if I didn't get thrown in prison.

I soon fell asleep, I wasn't visited by Midmare or asked about lists. I didn't talk to any dream versions of Dream, I wasn't freaking out about confessions. I just slept, I was finally relaxed, completely relaxed. It might not last long but I'm completely calm, I'm dating the boy I love, I'm not being freaked out in my dreams, I'm free.

-----Sapnap-(during 2 truths and a lie)-----

"One, my real name is Nick, two I'm a pisces, and three I'm an only child," I listed. This game is stupid but it'll let me know if Wilbur is good for Dream. Yeah I'm an overprotective friend, deal with it. "One," Wilbur smiled. I know we don't talk much but damn, he doesn't even know my real name. "I have two sisters," I grinned. "One, I can play the guitar, two, I'm a fan of this game, three, I'm Tommy's brother," Wilbur smiled, a fake aggressive smile. "Two, this game is shit," I joked.

"Why do you go by Sapnap," Wilbur asked. "I don't really remember," I smiled. It's easier to get along with him than I thought it would be.

After a while we all fell asleep, I was sleeping next to a chest. Not a very comfortable place to sleep but it'll do. I mean it's not like I could sleep on the bed, the bed was already being used by Dream and Wilbur.

----------------------------A/N---------------------------

The name Midmare was a suggestion from RainbowRealm, thank you. Midmare may be her real name but it might not be. Without further a do, meet midmare.

 Without further a do, meet midmare