boyfriend

I woke up and see matt and mike sleeping near the coach and i was on the coach we might had slept while watching movie. Its 7am ohh i woke up early without my mom's shouting i think something weird is going to happen today . Now i need to wake this fellows i got the best idea i ran to the bathroom and take a bucket full of water and pour it on them"WHAT THE HELL " they both said at the same time and i started to laugh loudly. " Alessia cooper you better run before we catch you" matt said and i started to run for my life they were chasing me i went in the kitchen and hide behind mom "good morning sia why are you hiding? Omg why are they both wet ? "  mom said " umm good morning mom  this stupid boys weren't waking up so i just poured the bucket of water on them that's why i am hiding from this monster" i said " that was the nice one sia i am proud of you" mom said and gave me a high-five  " aunty we are feeling betrayed " they both said at the same time while touching their chest like its hurting  dramatic much. " ok kids go get ready fo school or you will be late matt mike did you two bring your clothes ?" Mom asked "yes we have spare clothes in our car we always bring it just in case" mike said "ok sia now go to your room and get ready and boys you can use the bathroom in my room" mom said and we said yes and went to get ready. 
After 10 minute of thinking i decided to wear this

Now i am ready i went to eat the breakfast

Time skip*

After eating breakfast mom said something "sia come home early from school i had already talked with the principal and i wanted to tell you something important " "ok mom" i said and me and the twins sat in the  car."what do you think your mom want to  tell you?" Matt asked. "I don't know maybe she is finally going to tell me about her boyfriend " i said ."AUNTY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"matt and mike said and the same time " yes she do but she doesn't know that i know it like why do you think i am called genius  but i don't know who he is so maybe i will get to know about him"  i said "will you accept the relationship? " mike asked " i need to be sure about if i can trust him or not but if he makes mom happy then that's the thing i want my mom's happiness" i said truthfully.  We reached to the school and went to our first class which was math i don't hate this subjest but i don't love it to its pretty neutral.

Time skip*
I need to go home now i said bye to my friends and decided to walk to home .i saw the armani twins and luke outside the school sitting in there car they might also need to go home early i just shrugged it off and started walking.  I reach to the house and said "mom i am home." "Welcome home sia sit on the coach first i want to tell you something " mom said and i sat on the coach. Mom also sat on the coach "sia i want to tell you that i_i_i" mom said nervously. " ok mom let me guess you have a boyfriend don't you" i said calmly " wait what? How? I mean how did you know " mom said in complete shock " mom it was pretty obvious you acted like a teenager full in love while you get a text on the phone" i said "it was that obvious?" Mom asked " no momit was not that obvious just your daughter is called genius for some reason " i said confidently " ha ha ha stop joking you and genius" mom said while laughing loudly  "ouch that hurts" i said dramatically. " ok leave it we are going for a dinner at my boyfriend's house so go get ready that's why i called you home early " . " by the way mom who is your boyfriend?" I asked " its a surprise " mom said " 😑"  " now go to your room and get ready and wear something nice like a dress " mom said " ok mom" i said

Bye~~~