embarrassment

*I am sorry i didn't post in past 2 days i was not really in mood to write anything because of some problem but now i am ok so here is chapter for my lovely readers*

"Hello Alessia take this queen its all yours you are our queen" guard1 said . "Yeah" i said with confidence i am the queen of chocolate world when the guard1 was gone i started to eat the love of my life CHOCOLATES. its delicious amazing mind blowing mouth watering.

"ALESSIA"

"ALESSIA "

"ALESSIA "

"Alessia the house in on fire wake up or you will die young."

I fell from my bed after hearing that and landed on my ass ouch it hurts. I quickly got up and started to take the important things like my phone some snaks i was hiding in my room " mom take the important stuff i don't want to die at this young age" i said while panicking and i saw mom holding her laughter when i turn and face her she couldn't hold it and started to laugh loudly. "Hey mom come we need to get out of here why are you laughing?  Ok wait MOM DID YOU JUST PRANK ME I WAS JUST HAVING A PEACEFUL MOMENT WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND YOU BROKE IT" I said that how stupid can i be fell for this stupid prank. " ok leave it and get ready you have school don't forgot that and let me guess you were dreaming about being the queen of the world of chocolate wasn't you " mom said and facepalm  after saying about my dream and went outside my room. I quickly did my morning routine and wear this .

I went to the dinning table and quickly eat my breakfast and started to go to school on my skateboard

Here i am infront of the hell and today anna , sofia and the dumdo aren't coming so it will definitely be the borest day. Anna's grandma is in hospital and sofia didn't tell me where she is going she just said some family problems.  And the dumbo are going to a stupid mission today i really need to tell them about me being the mafia leader but not yet tho i will tell them when the time is right.
I went to the hallway to my first clss which is math i like math to so i just sit on my sit  and waited for this class to end.

Time skip

Its lunch time i am not that hungry and i also have free period so i just started to go to the rooftop but suddenly someone his/her hand on my mouth and started to drag me to the empty class .it took me 1 whole minute to realize what is happening there i was about to fight back but let's see who is it first he/she drag me to the empty class the class was dark he/she close the door now i can't even see suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder and i started to scream "AAHHHHHHH PLEASE LEAVE ME GHOST I AM STILL TO YOUNG TO DIE I DIDN'T EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND IN MY LIFE I HAVEN'T EVEN LIVED MY LIFE FULLY....." someone put a hand on my mouth to stop me from shouting " hey Alessia shut up its me luke" the one who was covering my mouth or should i say luke said. I started to come to my sence and someone switch on the lights now i saw all armani brothers infront of me.

I really did a special corse to embarrass myself.

I am going to die from embarrassment they were just staring at me for whole 3 minutes which feel like years to me suddenly they brust out laughing even the famous Xavier armani when they realize that they were laughing they quickly
Change there expression to emotionless one.
Now i am doubting that they really laught or i was just hallucinating things.

Antonio said " Alessia we want to talk something important with you"

bye my lovely readers ~~~~