old friend

I went into the bathroom to wash my bloody knuckles.  I need to come up with a great excuse to tell mom . I clean the blood and put the cream on my knuckles.  I got a call from a unknown number i pick up the call. "Hello " i said . "Wassup bish" a girl ohh wait i know who it is "hey selena how are you bish? You haven't call me for years ? Everyone is ok right  ? Why did you call did something happen?  And did you find any information about you know what i mean ? " i said in one breath ." Wow little girl slow down yeah i am ok i didn't call you cause i didn't have your number cause you changed it and didn't give me the new number and yes everyone is ok we miss you too much and unfortunately i didn't find any information "  selena said. "Ohh i also miss everyone and sorry i forgot to give the number here i thought that you forgot me and don't worry i am coming to visit soon i miss felix too much is he ok?" I said. " he still miss you too much he pretend that he is fine but he still cry at night you were the only one who can calm him " selena said in a sad voice. " tell him that i will come soon and bring him chocolates toys and everything he want after all he is my favorite little boy i will spoil him with love  btw why did you call did something happen?  " i said " don't worry girl nothing happen i came to new york yesterday and i meet matt and mike they give me your number so i decided ti call you" selena said " ohh wait a minute YOU COME TO NEW YORK AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MEETING ME !!" I SAID "i really wanted to meet you but i had a meeting and i also had to leave early because there was some issues in orphanage " selena  said "ok excuse is acceptable but still i am mad at you " i said in a fake angry tone . " hey stop acting like a whining little baby " selena said " i  am not a baby !!"i said "yeah yeah i know that btw i will call you later i need to go a new family is coming today to adopt a kid so shoo shoo " selena said " yeah bye " i said and hung up the call . I really miss them man selena is my friend from the orphanage where i live before mom adopt  me she is 20 now now she is taking care of the orphanage. But i miss felix the mist when he was 6  the officers bring him to the orphanage cause his mom and dad was killed infront of him . He was traumatize he started to be alone in the corner and get nightmare at night when i saw him i saw myself in him its like i know him i tell him to become my friend at first it was hard cause after the incident he got anger issue so all the kids stayed away from him but when i tried hard he finally become close to it was like he is my little brother but then i got adopted by mom  i was 7 when mom adopt me he is only one year younger than but u love to treat him like a baby he is baby bro after all.