angry

Look who is back your fantastic author.  Sorry i didn't mean to post this late but my mood was off this days ig i am ok now so hare is the chapter.

Back to the story

After Antonio said that he wants to talk i said " okay" . " we know you aren't that happy with this marriage we want you to convince your mom to cancle it" carter said. " and before you tell us to talk with our father let me tell you we already did he isn't listening to us so its up to you" xavier said quickly. "Ohh thanks for the answer of my first question which i was about to ask now about what you say my answer is no i want my mom's happiness i am not going to be selfish and ruin my mom's happiness so i am not going to cancel this wedding " i said  . " i told you she is a bitch just like her mother i bet she and her mother is gold digger " xander said angrily now he really crossed his line . I went near him punch him on the face and kick him on the place where sun doesn't shines  " YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT IF YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY MOTHER  I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU BUT BEFORE THAT I WILL TORTURE YOU TILL YOU BEG FOR DEATH SO BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS " I yelled angrily while my eyes was getting dark  i give all them death glare i saw fear in there eyes. I stormed to the door at went downstairs angrily.

I really need to take my anger somewhere i decided to go to the gym its originally my own gangs gym so its not  big problem.

Time skip*

I went inside the gym and went straight to the boxing section.  The staff and other people greet me but i just ignore them they didn't react much cause they know its a death wish to talk to me when i am angry.
Without even wearing gloves i started to punch the punching bag i punch harder and harder after ruining 6 punching bags i finally calm down my knuckles were bleeding but i didn't feel the pain much i am already used to it.

Bye readers:) ~~~~