umbridge

Yeah i know he is Italian mafia his gang name blackrose the no.1 mafia gang in the world in mafia world everyone know him and his sons. And i know this not to show off but i am the secret leader of of a mafia gang blue moon the second most powerful gang in the world my mafia name is dark angle i am also the no.1 assassin i go with the name queen more like psycho queen and also. When i am bored i do street racing and street fights for fun with the name hell girl. What can i say my names meaning says everything . How i get involved in this stuff? this is a story for another time.

Its now time to get ready for  school i also have to meet david after school so let's just hope that everything will be normal who am i kidding with nothing can be normal with me so let's just hope that i wouldn't die today. I went to take awarm shower and decided to wear this

I never really do makeup just on special occasion  so i just put lip balm  on my lips and this is my Hairstyle

I went to the hall and  saw mom in kitchen. "good morning mom" i said ."good morning sia come sit on the dinning table breakfast is ready i quickly sat on the table and started to eat the delicious food

I finished eating now i need to go to the schooli quickly say bye to mom while giving her a peck on her cheeks and take my skateboard and went to the direction of the school.
I saw matt and mike near the gate of school waiting for someone so i sneakily went to there backside and "hello little boys" in a ghost like voice they scream on the top of there lungs and i laugh loudly everyone was staring at us weirdly but who cares about the world."you little brat you almost gave heart attack " matt said and mike was still in horror when mike also come on the stage of realising what happened i know what they are going to do so i started to run. They also started to run after me when we were in the hallway and they catch me "now what will you do sugar" mike said evily but suddenly the bell rang i let out a sigh of relieve and went to  my first class which was science. The saved by the bell is real. The teacher come she was a teacher wearing all pink she always give umbridge vibe just as bitchy as her. I wasn't in mood of listening to her annoying lecture so just stare out of the window and not paying attention to class. But as i said my luck is really bad "miss cooper why are looking at the window and not paying attention to my class" umbridge says to me angrily "mam i was really into the subject you are teaching but looking at your face was making it harder so i decided to look at the window" i said and all the students brust out laughing now umbridge face was red from anger she control it and smile sweetly man this smile is going to give me nightmares.  "Miss. Cooper you were paying attention to my class right so let me ask you some simple easy questions to you if you answer them correctly then you can do whatever you want" she said while giving more pressure on the simple easy question line. She asked me sone which she think is hard but they were just a piece of cake for me i already know the answers cause i am already graduated i come to study in high school so my wouldn't know about it.her face was like a tomato from embarrassment when i answer the question right and when the question wete over i got up from my sit and started to go outside the class "miss cooper where do you think you are going? " umbridge says "outside the class as you said i can do anything i want if i answer the question right and i did so i decided to skip your class" i said." Bye umbridge Oops i mean mam" i said and wave at her the whole class was laughing the whole time. Ok now what should i do now oh let's go to the rooftop i went to the rooftop and sat there it was calm and relaxing i don't know when but my eyes got heavy and i slept not gonna blame myself i didn't sleep at  last night.

Bye:)  ~~~~~