happiness

"I respect your happiness mom you have sacrifice to much for me so if you are happy with him so i can accept it but i want to have a personal talk with dad is it ok with you dad?" I said. "Yes it is ok with me" david said let's see if he can gain my trust enough to call him dad also in mind.  "Ok then meet me at the cafe after at 5 pm tomorrow okay?" I said "yes its ok" david said. "Come on sia we have to go to house now bye david bye guys" mom said ." Ok mom bye guys." I said and wave at them "bye Alessia " they said it at the same time david said that one of his driver will drop us to our house cause its pretty late we sat on the car and went to house the ride was silent and not much comfortable i was staring outside the car's window blankly we reach home and get in the house . I get straight to my room without even saying anything i don't what to do what to think i pretend like i take it coolly  but still its to hard to understand my mom have a boyfriend they are getting married soon and that man has 5 sons and three of them is in my school and one probably hate me to much how thrilling right. Without even knowing  i saw some tears falling down my eyes i quickly wipe it up and tell my self that i am just overacting stop it mom deserve happiness she sacrifice to much for me now its my turn .i changed my clothes to pajamas remove the makeup and tried to sleep  but i can't sleep because of the thoughts how can just in some weeks my life turn upside down? Few weeks ago i was happy in my city with my mom but now its all gone i am in new york found my best friends got new friends and now my mom is going to marry a man has 5 sons and is the richest man and not to forget that he is the leader of the ITALIAN MAFIA...

*sorry its a short chapter but i can't think of anything much so yeah it is  just like that
I always forgot to say vote comment and follow but no one is forcing its your choice *

Bye readers :) ~~~~~