Am I cute?

Hello, (feel free to skip this) sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been a bit busy with school and I wasn't that motivated to continue any of my stories for a bit, then I completely forgot them and now I'm here. Anyway, I recently got into Spy x Family and caught up with the manga, I absolutely loved it and Damianya is just so cute I couldn't help but start making drafts and one shots for myself. But I've been motivated to finish them and publish them!
(Thanks for all th support on my other stories despite there being no updates for like forever, I might continue one of them but it'll probably take a while to get into the flow again.)

Alright I'm done talking about other stuff! Whenever something is underlined it signifies Anya is reading other people's thoughts. I hope you enjoy!

It was Monday morning and Anya had just boarded the bus for school. Anya looked out the window and admired all the pretty building's. She swinged her legs back and forth in excitement. You see, today is a special day for Anya. Today is the day Anya's mission is finally successful. The buss stopped and Anya got off. "Anya!" She heard a voice call out. Anya's arm was suddenly hugged tightly. "Goodmorning Becky." Anya smiled at her. Becky smiled back and grabbed Anya's hand. "Let's head inside." Anya nodded and they both walked to their class hand in hand.

Anya and Becky entered the classroom, and as soon as they entered they heard snickering. "Pfft you guys still hold hands? That's kiddy stuff." It was Damians lackeys Emile and Ewen. Becky looked the other way ignoring them. "Hey! Dont ignore us! Do you think you're better than us?" Anya looked behind the two boys and spotted Damain. Anya remembered her plan and smirked. This caught Damians attention making him angry. Anya smirked even more. (Hehe I'm gonna make papa so proud.) Anya's plan was quite simple: (Impress sy-on boy with my skills!)

Anya was in the middle of math class when another teacher stepped inside. "Sorry to interrupt, may I see you for a second professor?" The teacher exscused himself but first he made sure to say. "I will be out for just a moment. I expect to hear no complaints and I want to see the classroom the same as it is right now."

There was only a second of silence once the teacher stepped outside, soon the students began to talk amongst themselves.

Anya stood up from her seat and turned toward the back of the class. "Hey sy-on boy! Hey! Look!" Anya called out only to be grabbed by Becky. "Anya why are you trying to talk to those weirdo's? Sit down, I want to tell you about the new episode of Berlint in love!" Becky said with hearts in her eyes. "But Anya wants to show Sy-on her super cool drawing!" She stated as she presented Becky her drawing. "Ah! Is that a...salad-no-
um-a bush!" Anya looked at Becky with a blank expression. "It's bond." Becky's jaw dropped. "Your dog!? Um Anya maybe don't show him that." (They'll make fun of her if they see that!) "...Is Anya's drawing that bad..." (The world is doomed... No! Not yet! Anya will not give up!) The teacher soon stepped back inside the classroom. "Alright I have some news, you all will be having science outside today in the courtyard. You all will be meeting your science teacher there." A light bulb lit up inside Anya's brain.

It was now science class and Anya had a big smirk on her face. (Heh. I read the teachers mind just now. We're gonna make a bomb!)
They were infact, not making a bomb. It was actually a simple experiment with soda and mento's.

They were all in the courtyard. "Alright everyone, find a partner and stand next to a bottle. If you take too long in finding a partner I will choose one for you!" Anya ran to Damian in a flash. She grabbed his hand startling him. "H-Hey! Let go of me f-freak!" He did his best to get out of her grasp but she overpowered him and began to drag him away. "Hey you shrimp! Let go of lord Damian!" Ewen and Emile shouted as they pointed at her. But they didn't dare get too close because they saw how easily she dragged Damian away. "Sy-on boy is my partner! Not yours!" Damian blushed a deep red. (Does she want to be my partner that bad!?) His lackey's stepped forward only to be stopped by Becky. "Desmond is Anya's partner, so back off in the name of love!" She had her hands on her hips. (Don't worry Anya! Your best friend will help you on your mission of love! She fully support's you!) Anya stared at Becky in confusion. Before either of them could say anything more the teacher grabbed Becky and Ewen's hand's. "You two will be a pair since you both took too long. Now go stand Infront of a bottle." They then grabbed Emile and dragged him away to find his partner. Becky sighed. (The things I do for my best friend.) Meanwhile Ewen cried for his two best friends and himself.