Strong gaze

Hello! I've got a lot of drafts for this book so I think I'll be able to update it more often than I have my other books. Hopefully I can be consistent and update this book at least every week, I'll do my best!

It was currently around twelve in the afternoon and Damian was in his usual spot in class, at the very top with his two lackeys on each of his sides. The teacher was currently explaining a similar problem that they would have to solve in a test and Damian was trying his hardest to pay attention. But he couldn't. Because he could feel a strong gaze burning his face. He looked down towards the front of the class with a scowl. (Who's the idiot that keeps on starring at me!?) Big green eyes starred back at him in shock. (...Oh...) His face flushed red and he quickly looked at the board. His heart raced as he tried to understand what had just happened. His curiousity was killing him, so he took a quick glance. Her back was turned to him but he could see a faint blush on her cheeks. His eyes widened and he turned away from her. This scene continued to happen, but each time they turned darker shades of red.

Damian was now at lunch and he could still feel Anya's strong gaze. But oddly enough, he felt multiple eyes watching him. He decided to ignore that and brushed it aside as just his imagination. He grabbed lunch from one of the lunch lines and sat down with his friends. He grabbed his fork and began eating his pesto pasta. His eyes eventually began to wander and he noticed Anya and Becky sitting a table Infront of them. They were both chatting but since the tables were so spread apart he couldn't hear them. (I wish she would turn to look at me...) And as if hearing him, her head turned and he instantly ducked his head down, quickly swallowing the pasta in his mouth. He was going to look back at her when Emile tapped his shoulder. "Eh-uh here boss man." He handed him his handkerchief and gestured his face with his finger. Damian looked down at the handkerchief and grabbed it with a questioning look. He then realized he had just taken a bite from his pasta so he wiped his mouth. (Geez, what if she looked a me with my face covered in sauce. Thanks for the save Emile!) Damian smiled softly to his friend only for him to avert his eyes. He chose to ignore his friend for the moment and gathered his courage to smile at Anya. Only gently of course, almost unnoticeable. Anya's face quickly turned a bright shade of red and she quickly looked away. Becky began to giggle and tried to make Anya turn to face him, playfully hitting her shoulder. Damian felt a surge of pride overcome him from Anya's reaction. His mind was now made up, he would confront Anya of all the stares today and possibly get a confession if he was lucky.

Of course the stares continued, only this time with Damian smirking back at her with flirtatious eyes. (As flirtatious as a six year old could at least.) Her constant blushing and averting eyes made his ego grow bigger and bigger.

It was now the end of the day, Damian decided he would catch up to Anya as she was leaving and pull her away from any peering eyes to question her about today.

Damian waited near the bus stop, kicking pebbles that were on the floor. "Sy-on boy?" His face lit up and he walked toward her. "Wh-What are you doing here?" She looked down at the oh so interesting floor as she asked. (...cute...) Damian smirked as he came closer to her. "Why were you starring at me so profusely today Forger?" She looked up at him with wide eyes and began to sweat.
"Wh-What!? Anya wasn't looking! I s-swear!" She broke eye contact with him and looked back down at the floor. "I know you want to say something to me Forger, it's very obvious." Anya froze at his words and pursed her lips. She sighed in defeat and looked up at him with eyes filled with guilt. "Uh-well, Damian...." He could feel is heart beat loudly and he began to feel nervous with anticipation. She took a deep breath as her cheeks turned red. "I wanted to tell you this when I saw you this morning, but I thought I would embarrass you infront of everyone, so..." This was the moment, the moment where everything...

"...you've got a huge booger sticking out your nose."

...went crashing down

Extra:

Anya happily chatted with Becky until a voice alerted her. (I wish she would look at me.) She turned her head on instinct and paled. She turned away in an instant. (Sy-on boy hasn't gotten rid of that booger yet!? Should Anya tell him!?) After thinking it over a bit she looked back at him and her eyes turned into plates. (Why is Sy-on boy smiling? Is he insane? Will anyone tell him?Anya can't handle this.) Becky began to giggle and she covered her mouth."Pfft Desmond just made the funniest face I have ever seen! Anya you have to look, you don't wanna miss it! It'll make your day I promise!" Becky's eyes began to tear up as she clung onto Anya's arm. "I'm not looking! Someone should really tell sy-on boy. Anya feels embarrassed just looking at him!" Becky wiped her eyes. "I can't believe even his lackeys won't tell him." Anya buried her face deeper into her palms. (This is horrible I feel so embarrassed when I'm not even the one with the bugger sticking out! Should I tell Sy-on or not!?)

Hello! This is the end of the one-shot! A head-cannon of mine is that Anya has extreme second hand embarrassment because she can hear exactly what a person is thinking and their whole thought process.

Extra: what Damian saw vs what Anya saw the whole day.