Date 1/2

Hello! I've been pretty consistent with my updates so far and I'll do my best to keep it that way. This is the story I've been working on for quite a bit so I hope you enjoy!

It was Friday, both Anya and Becky were peacefully eating their lunch. Until- "Hey!" Someone interrupted them. "Eh?" Anya looked up from her plate in confusion. Becky's face twisted into one of disgust.
"What do you want Desmond? Anya and I are eating, you're ruining our appetite!" She yelled in annoyance. "I'm not talking to you Blackbell!" He turned his head away from her with a scowl. Becky stuck her tongue out. Damian growled in annoyance and turned his attention to Anya. "YOU! What are you doing this Saturday!" He pointed at Anya. "Hmmm~ Anya will watch bond-man! And eat peanuts!" (Heh, Sy-on will think I'm so interesting he'll want to invite me to his house! I'm gonna save the world!)
Damian chuckled and crossed his arms.
"Pfft so nothing? What did I expect, you are a commoner after all." Anya clenched her fist (I should punch him with Mama's secret master punch again!) Damian cleared his throat. "A-Anyway! Because I pity you...do...
...do-you! Y-you!" His cheeks puffed up as he glared at Anya. The two girls looked at him strangely. Damian's eyes twitches as he continued to glare at Anya. "I'LL PICK YOU UP AT THREE!!!" He suddenly yelled then ran away. Anya's eyes widened in shock. (Sy-on boy is going to carry me at three o clock?! But how? Sy-on is pretty weak.) Becky gasped loudly. "Anya! Do you realize what he just said!?" She did her best to peace together his words but got nothing. She shook her head. "Desmond just asked you out on a date!" She exclaimed. Anya looked at her in confusion. (Date...like mama and papa? No, papa said dating is for grown-up's...) She continued to wonder what Damian meant while Becky squealed in excitement on her own. (...Date... Play. Date.
Playdate! Anya loves playdates! Sy-on boy will take Anya out on an ooting like Becky! How exciting!) Becky noticed Anya expression and smiled. "I bet your super excited since you've liked Desmond for so long. Don't worry about a thing, I'll get you dressed up and you both will live happily ever after just like Benedict and Estella from Berlint in love!" Anya didn't exactly get what she meant but she was excited nonetheless. "Anya can't wait to tell papa!" She exclaimed her hands raised into the air. At that very moment, Loid Forger felt a shiver down his spine

"Papa! Papa! Papa!" Loid struggled to get through the door with Anya's constant tugging. Yor smiled at the scene. "Anya has been waiting all day for you to return, she says she has something important to tell you." Loid looked down at Anya as she nodded profusely. She stepped away from him and smirked. "Anya has been asked out to an ooting...with Sy-on boy!" She began to make poses as if to show how great she was.
Loid starred in shock. "This..."(...will be an excellent advancement for plan b!) Anya smiled brightly. "...is sudden..." Is what ultimately came out from Loid's mouth, much to Anya's surprise. His thoughts continued yet Anya couldn't quite make out any of them, something along the lines of, "important for the missions", "too young", "for peace", and "Damian". Meanwhile, Yor looked to be drowned in her own thoughts with her hand on her cheek and a worried expression. "Mama?" Anya said to try to get some of her thoughts out. "Hmm... I agree with Loid, I'm glad you too are getting along, but inviting you out like that seems quite sudden..." Yor's gaze sharpened. (What if this is all a setup so he can have his vengeance on Anya for punching him!? Children can be cruel...maybe I should give him a visit just in case.) Anya was frozen in shock. (I thought going on an ooting with Sy-on boy was a good thing!?) "U-uh Becky said she wants to choose my outfit." The statement brought both Loid and Yor out of their thoughts. "That's nice of her...ah when did Damian say he wanted to meet?" Loid asked. "Hm? Oh, saturday at three o' clock!" She said, proud that she remembered. Loid smiled. "Oh, that's nice, we have plenty of-TOMORROW!?" Both Loid and Yor exclaimed.

It was Saturday morning and the buzzer for the Forger household rang. "Anya~ it's me~ I brought a whole wardrobe for you to try on~" Becky was at their door with multiple boxes full of clothing being carried by her caretaker, Martha.