Shorty

Hello! This one is a bit short again because I'm cooking up a pretty lengthy one-shot! Hopefully it's worth the time I'm spending on it and you all like it! (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)
Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Damian was walking through the halls after school, he decided to take a short walk after studying for so long. He was walking by the library when he noticed an out of place pink. He stopped abruptly, and looked into the room."What's the shrimp doing in the library after school?" Without even realizing it, he walked in and headed straight in her direction. Anya was stretching with all her might for a book only just out of reach. Suddenly, he found himself behind her and reaching for the book she desperately wanted. "Eh? Sy-on?" She turned to look at him, a little startled by how close he was but not uncomfortable. Damian was the complete opposite. (So...close!) His ears flushed red along with his cheeks. "H-hey! Why are you so close!" Anya glared at him not at all full hearted. "Sy-on boys the one who got behind me. He instantly scowled. "Y-yeah right! Why would I want to be close to you!" She felt herself smiling a bit. (Sy-on boy never changes. He's still a liar.) She held out her hand. "Can you give Anya the book you got, I need it." Damian looked down at the book, then back at her, and smirked. "I got this book first shorty. If you want it, you're going to have to get it from me." He raised the book up to his face and grinned deviously. Anya pouted and stomped over to him. "Stop being a jerk!" She jumped up and reached toward the book only for Damian to swing his arm the other way. This went on for a bit till Anya had enough. "Grrgh! Huff!" Anya was getting pretty irritated at this point, she had promised her Papa she would study, not waste her time with Damian. This time, instead of going for his arm Anya latched herself into Damian with all her might. Her arms wrapped around him and she squeezed him tightly. "Wha-wha-wha-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He stared down at her in horror, his heart racing and face beaming red. "Anya won't let you go unless you give her the book!" She buried her face in his chest and hugged him tighter. Damian couldn't even hear her at this point, his brain was too busy thinking about Anya Forger, hugging him. His arms slowly began to get closer to her body. (She's so close...she feels warm...is it ok if I held her as well?) Before he could even lay a finger on her, she had separated with a smirk. He looked at her confused and oddly upset about her letting go. She raised her hand holding the book that was once in his. Realization hit him like cold water and he suddenly remembered why she had held him in the first place. (Did I seriously think of holding her!? How could I forget that I was holding the book!? What's wrong with me!?) He flushed in embarrassment and covered his mouth with his arm. You freak! Don't hold onto me like that again! (I wish she would hold me like that more often...WHY AM I LIKE THIS!?) Anya's smirk depended. "Sy-on boy really likes to lie, huh~" She poked his arm teasingly. "Tch! Sh-Shut up!" Her smirk continued to deepen. "If you want a hug Sy-on you just have to ask." She shrugged. "HUH!?" His cheeks flared. "Like HELL I would! Especially from you!" Then he ran out. Anya shrugged and went to sit down at a nearby desk. (Sy-on sure likes to yell a lot...)

Hello! This is the end of the one-shot! I hope you enjoyed!

Extra: Maybe one day Anya will be taller...