Falling for you

Hello! This is a pretty short one-shot but I really like it! Although I might have made Damian a little too weird, hopefully not enough for him to not feel like himself though. I'll try to update at least once every week or upload something short like this. Anyway, I finished this up faster than I thought I would so I thought why not? I hope you guys enjoy~

This is an aged up au, let's say they're around 16.

Damian was walking down the hall with a scowl on his lips. Anyone walking by would look away and stay clear from his path, afraid they would get him angry with just looking at him. He grumbled angrily suddenly. Scaring everyone, and making them weary of him. He turned a corner and was abruptly stopped in his tracks. He heard a small gasp before he felt himself falling. He grasped whatever was closest to him as a reflex and held onto it tightly. He shut his eyes and waited for the impact but nothing came. The only thing that greeted him was the same squeeze he gave to the thing that was in front of him. He finally let his mind relax a bit and felt what was in front of him without opening his eyes. His senses were quickly overwhelmed and he felt in heaven. Until-"Anya! Hurry and get up before my grip fails me! You two are too heavy for me!" His eyes shot open and Becky's annoyed face greeted him. She was holding the back of Anya's clothes for dear life, she was the only thing keeping them from falling straight to the floor. His mind still wasn't catching up with his eyes and he still didn't realize who he was holding so tightly. "Huh? I haven't gone splat!?" Anya said surprised. "No! Now let go of Damian or I'll end up dropping you both!" Anya quickly let go and looked down in surprise. "Sy-on boy?" That was the last thing he heard before his back slammed down onto the floor. He groaned in pain and slowly sat up, still in shock. He looks up at the two girls and his whole face turned red. "Sy-on boy? You okay? Anya's sorry she dropped you." His eyes widened and the red on his cheeks deepened. (I was hugging her!?) Anya tilted her head in confusion. "Sy-on boy..." She tried to help him up but he stood up the second she stretched her hand out to him. "Watch where you're going, stupid c-cow!" He ran away fumming. "I got Sy-on angry..." Becky put a hand on her shoulder. "Geez Anya, by let go I meant gently set him down." Anya blushed. "Anya was surprised! I thought I was going to go splat onto the floor! But Becky saved me, thank you!" They quickly started talking about other topics. Completely forgetting how they had made Damian fall flat on his back in front of everyone in school.

Damian slammed the door to his dorm and pressed his back against it. He covered his forehead with his palm and brushed his hair back in an anxious matter. His back slid down and he sat on the floor. "Why the hell is she so soft!?" He looked down at his hands as he felt his heart swell. He remembered having his right hand on the middle of her back, his fingers entangled in her soft fluffy hair. His left hand was on her small waist. His whole body was starting to feel sweaty. His head was burried in the crook of her neck and he had gotten a big fat inhale of her natural scent. A soft smell of vanilla, peanuts and a hint of strawberry. The strawberry most likely being her shampoo, the vanilla her body wash and the peanuts being something she always had on hand with her wherever she went. Everything about her in that short moment made him fall in love with her even more. And he hated it. (This damn girl can't just go running around smelling so sweet and feeling so soft!) And that was how Damian's terrible mood was quickly forgotten.

This is the end of the chapter!