Sneaky

Hello~ In this one-shot Damianya are around 16 and are secretly dating! This takes place after exam week and the both of them haven't been able to see we each other. Take into account that they're also dating in secret and always have limited time together. Damian is taking this matter into his own hands. Enjoy!

Anya sat on her couch as she watched TV. The bell to the front door rang and for a second she thought it was her parents. But they both have keys... Without a second thought, she tried to listen into the person's mind. Her eyes widened and she quickly went to open the door. "Sy-on boy~" She sang as she opened the door. "Wha-how did you know it was me?" He answered all flustered. "Eh, I saw through the peep hole?"
"Oh..." He shuffled around as his gaze tried to loose sight of her. Anya smirked mischievously before swiftly pecking his cheek. "Anya missed you!" His hand shot to his cheek as his whole face turned red. "S-stupid!! You can't do that! What if your parents saw!?" She smirked, making his cheeks turn darker shades of red. "Heh, papa and mama are at work late today. Plus, why else would Sy-on be here, you were probably hoping Papa and Mama were gone right?" His ears burned as he scowled at the fact he was caught. "Just shut up and let me inside!" He scowled as Anya's eyes blinked in realization. "Oh, of course! You can sit on the couch, I'll bring snacks!" She moved aside to let him pass with a gleeful smile. "That's fine, you don't need to..." He muttered, making his way into the living room. "Shush and sit sy-on boy, it'll only take a bit." She shooed him away and made her way into the kitchen. "Fine, fine." He huffed as he slumped down onto the couch. "Uh Anya, where's Bond?" He said as his eyes scanned the room for the fluffy lazy dog. "Bond's with uncle Scruffy, he wanted him so he could impress this girl that likes fluffy dogs. She said as she rummaged through the fridge "Oh, uh okay..." He talked with his fingers nervously tapping on his legs. "Heheh that's right sy-on boy, you and me are completely alone at my house." She snickered as she walked toward him with a tray full of sweets, and pastries, and two cups of tea. Damian wasn't amused. "You are so annoying, you know that?" She set down the tray on the coffee table. "Yep! Now have some teacakes, papa made them yesterday and they are super yummy!" She grabbed one in her hand and brought it up to his mouth. He took a bite, a dust of pink on his cheeks. He slowly swallowed what was in his mouth. "Pops sure is great at anything-is that a fruit tart?" He pointed down to the carefully crafted pastry, to which Anya replied with raising the tart to his mouth. He took a big bite and his eyes colored with delight. "Mm, it's taste is very sweet but I don't seem to hate it." He mumbled. Anya smiled knowingly at his usual behavior. "Admit it sy-on boy, you love it, I can tell from your face." He caught his smile and turned away to hide it. "Pfft I wasn't just talking about your smile." He looked at her in curiosity. Anya gently touched the corner of his mouth with her index finger, then brought it to her lips. She wore a satisfied smile once she finished her task. "You..." Anya's smile faded as she heard his blank tone. "YOU DUMMY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO SUDDENLY! ESPECIALLY AT YOUR HOUSE!"
"Bwaa! Sy-on boy is a demon! Anya is sorry!"

After plenty of more yelling and blushing, they settled down and watched a movie that was showing around the time they stopped arguing. Anya had never seen the movie before, and she was upset she hadn't seen it sooner. The movie was about absolutely everything she loved. Adventure, mystery, and weapons! "Wow! I would have never guessed he was the bad guy all along!" She chimed in surprise. Damian glanced at her his eye brows raised curiously. "You...didn't see all the signs?" She turned her head curiously toward his words. "What signs?" Damian stared at her blankly for a moment. "Nevermind~" He said with a teasing grin. "Hey! What were the signs! Don't ignore me sy-on boy!" She whined as she yanked his shoulder back and fourth. "Geez, stop being so noisy!" He growled. "Hmph! Anya is in her home, I can do whatever I want!" He brushed her aside and looked back at the TV screen. Anya glared at him. "Sy-on boy, if you don't tell me...I'll tickle you to death!" She stated with an evil grin. Damian looked unfazed. "Hah! What are you a child? Only kids are ticklish..." Anya's determination didn't falter, she knew better than to believe one of the top liars in the world. (Why is she still grinning? Is she still planning on trying to tickle me? Dammit, I'm extremely ticklish!) Anya's smirk turned more devilish by the second. She pounced onto him and began tickling his sides. Damian bursted out laughing, earning a happy smile from Anya as she began to laugh too. Damian couldn't even begin to start any words, he was laughing so continuously he was running out of breath and tears were forming in his eyes. Anya caught on quickly and patiently sat on his lap. "Haha...haaaa...geez, I hate you, you just had to prove me wrong didn't you?" Anya crossed her arms with a superior gaze. "Muahaha! Starlight Anya can never be beat-Ack!" Damian was now mimicking Anya's actions and hovered over her with a cocky smirk. "What? Can't handle being put in the same situation." Anya's cheeks flushed a light pink. She averted her gaze her eyes wandering around as her mind tried to catch up with her situation at the moment. "It's different when you do it..." She finally mumbled as her cheeks got redder and redder by the second. Damian's heart felt full and he couldn't help but slowly close the distance between them. He didn't know what he was doing, just acting on instinct. Anya looked up at him and she understood what was happening and what would happen very soon.