The....Trouble

"Blood shattered all around . Seeing the things like blood , organs shattering and dead bodies." A girl near 20's pitied. muttering as she glanced at the dead bodies flowing in the river.

" Pls Don't kill me ,pls don't " Person said while crying his fangs were coming forming his teeth outwards. " " He was trying to say holding his neck in frustatiom 'sorry' she mumbled as she shoot him right in head.

" 1 bitch done , let's move on next " she thought to herself . The girl without showing no emotion moved. Putting again, moving, with a slow pace. Passing through the things ,examining carefully.

As she walked her eyes went on the the medic store. It was banished dogs claws can be seen pasted on the shutter and probably some man's blood. It was deserted . Keeping her pace slow on the stairs she could see nothing. The pieces of glasses was shattered on the floor. She peeked through the shelf . It was clear.

Once she was in . She moved a slow pace to grab all types things that is useful for her survival . He grabbed all the things ,stuffing in camp bag. " Where is that thing ?" She asked to herself . Finding the orange liquid. Her eyes went on the top of the shelf and there it was , an antiseptic.
She tip toed to take it was bit high. " Shit,Why don't you fall" she said in a pissed tone. She kept her on foot on the the shelf and broke. As she fall on the ground making her ass hurt . She groaned in pain .
" Wow, Even shelf helped me to take that antiseptic. " she said scaratically. Rubbing her but.

Suddenly, her spine shivered . Again that sensation that felt when she first meet dog that caught a virus.

She tried to hide somewhere running as far she can . Unfortunately she hut something that was the glass door. She just took out her gun. But gross ,her bullets were all gone from shooting all those dogs.

The hungry creature came barking scratching the door whi was made of wood . They were scratching the door harshly . She glanced at the surroundings. But thr only thing that she could find is the fire extinguisher.

"How does this open !?" She screamed as she hit the knob of it .

As the gas spread through it making the room full of CO². The dogs came barking looking here and there but they smell only The gas that is harmful for them. As they went through the deep slumber.

" Thank goodness" she thought to herself looking at those bitches.

She walk to the corridor that leads to the back of the shop .

She strolled as saw a dead body lying. She went close to it . And there it was a man.

His neck got bite and his abdomen was bleeding. But it wasn't normal human. He had deep Red eyes and a cool looking jacket ,and ....purple hair. She was bit confused a such person who puts that much cosmetic.

" Should I save him?" She looked at the man again. Though it was not a simple human being .

She viewed his face again , moving his lips up to that if was going to be lone dog . But it wasn't

She just drag him to the house. In which only ghost lived. She looked at him as she took out the torch from her pocket. Throwing the light in his eyes. Is his pupil shrinked means that he is alive.

"He is alive..."

She kept her finger lightly on the wound that he got on the neck. It was fresh cut from a dog. And she knew it. She moved his shirt sighltly so see the wound that he got. It was just right on right side but it wasn't the huge damage.

she took out the antiseptic as she poured on his wounds .
" This is insane...." Her eyes went wide. He have a lot of cuts on his body. Mainly from fighting and gun shots and a lot more ......stabs.

" I don't know why these girls freak out when see some man showing his abs. There's nothing ." She said as rolled the gauze on his wound. And the last things that was left was to give him rabies syringe in his heart . She just aim the point and 'Shoot'

After some time

The person gradually opened his ueyes. It was a dark room. He can see a knife shining in the moon light.

" Who are you ?" She asked

The person didn't reply. He just he just looked at the person who was holding the knife." Show me your face "he asked in the cold voice the person kept the torch. He could see a femine face.

"First thing ,who are you and where are from ?!" she asked in Angry voice taking the knife closer to him he didn't reply he just look that her.

" I am captain Kaizo how do I get here?" he again asked with a cold tone , rushing in his mouth. He glanced at his arms and legs that was binding him with the chair.

" I told mine ,what yours ?" He asked.

" Suhani" she said short.

" How I ended here ?" He asked again.

" You were attacked by the lone dogs and a virus was spread through your body. Be greatful that I saved you. Otherwise you will die there." She said looking at her knife tip.

" Then why you saved me ?"

He looked at her with suspicious.
He kept her head on the table thinking of the answer.

" I don't know, why I did that because you were still alive and breathing. After , there's nobody who make it." She sighed as looked through the window.

She noticed something ,he was having sword holder in left side of the waist. And a lot of small bags decorating his arm and legs.

" Why are you carrying swords like this. It is illegal." She said.

" Do you thing that any policeman will be left in this place. After all you are having gun too." He said in a husky voice.

" Sorry to say ,but I have licence of keeping gun with me." She took out her license proof .

She sat on the chair looking at him. He was feeling the pain in his whole body, his body was shivering.

She took out her knife as cut his ropes. Kaizo cracked his knuckles and tried to stand on his feet but fall on his knees.

Suhani held his arm and kept it on his shoulder and took him up to the room.

She helped him to sit on the bed .

She looked at him again ,he was staring at her only.

" I am giving you one syringe" sje said as took out the packet from it .

Kaizo's eyes were getting weary as he kept his eyes closed.

She took his arm and kept it aside of him.

She could hear soft snores as she looked at his face,he was sleeping.

She took her bag and walked downside.